• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Command Line Interface

offspring991

Good evening,

I'm creating an ISO manager to handle my movie library for myself, my kiddo, and my guests. I'm familiar with how to access my network drive, mount movies and play them, but it's a bit too complicated for me to expect my 6 year old to do it lol.

I have a general concept of how I'm going to put it together, but the coding is dependent on my ability to send commands from my app to Virtual CloneDrive that it will accept and execute. I don't know enough about how CloneDrive works, so I'm looking for some help from you fine folks to see if this is possible, and how to go about doing it.

Thanks in advance!

Or, as an alternative, a way to mimic the mount context command when right clicking the iso, if anyone knows how to do that either lol.

Do a Google search for Virtual CloneDrive command line and you will find several threads in this forum.

Good evening,

I'm creating an ISO manager to handle my movie library for myself, my kiddo, and my guests. I'm familiar with how to access my network drive, mount movies and play them, but it's a bit too complicated for me to expect my 6 year old to do it lol.

I have a general concept of how I'm going to put it together, but the coding is dependent on my ability to send commands from my app to Virtual CloneDrive that it will accept and execute. I don't know enough about how CloneDrive works, so I'm looking for some help from you fine folks to see if this is possible, and how to go about doing it.

Thanks in advance!
vcdmount.exe is what you are looking for. Start it without parameters for help.

Back