• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Trying to purchase new license

G_Ronk

I used to have anydvd and clonedvd etc a few years ago for many years and used it all the time with no issues. I had my computer fixed recently and I lost all my license etc. so I purchased a new clonedvd2 and a trial of anydvd. All of a sudden its not working. I have tried to re-purchase anydvd using 3 different visa cards multiple times and I keep receiving an order error. Any tips or suggestions? thanks

'it's not working', what exactly is 'it'? What exactly is the route you're getting? If it's error 66, call your bank. They're blocking the transaction to the Chinese payment processor.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

yes error 66 is what I keep getting. I will the credit card company to see if they can get it to go through. thanks!

I just called my credit card company and they say they never saw any of the transactions attempt to come through on their end. They say its for sure an issue with redfox.

It's not, if you'll search the forum you'll see lots more topics like this one. They called bank/number on the back of the card, transaction went though.

I just called my credit card company and they say they never saw any of the transactions attempt to come through on their end. They say its for sure an issue with redfox.
That's the typical line ask to speak to their supervisor and ask him/her to list the transactions and it will show up there. How would they know it's a RedFox problem if the transaction never took place? I called mine and they read off the China transaction and that's how it was revealed they blocked it.

Error 66 is a rejection because of an international purchase, you have to approve it first.

Thanks for all the help but for some reason they still dont see any transaction. They even put a note on my account to allow the transaction to go through if it ever comes across. I'm running out of options.

i'm going to try and buy a visa gift card and see if that works.

i'm going to try and buy a visa gift card and see if that works.
Look into bitcoins. No banks involved in any buy/sell transaction with bitcoins.

There is even an automatic 10% discount, no expiration, when buying with bitcoins. If I had to do it again buying RedFox products I would do it via bitcoins instead of a US credit union Visa card.

Thanks for all the help but for some reason they still dont see any transaction. They even put a note on my account to allow the transaction to go through if it ever comes across. I'm running out of options.
Keep harassing them to fix it they are the one blocking it. I had to tell them my Visa to remove the block and a few minutes later the transaction went through and got my 2nd lifetime license. So be persistant and they will release it.

I tried to purchase a license but my bank fraud protection contacted me by text asking me if I made a purchase with ******market Co for $97.91. Is this legit?

Edit by Ivan: we better keep the full name as a secret ;-)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should have seen a message on the final screen with the approximate amount and the message that would appear on the statement. The amount matches, so yes. Due to the nature of anydvd and redfox they have to be obscure on the transaction message. Nothing unusual.

I tried to purchase a license but my bank fraud protection contacted me by text asking me if I made a purchase with ******market Co for $97.91. Is this legit?

Edit by Ivan: we better keep the full name as a secret ;-)
Yes it is and yes I agree.

Went to purchase a new license since I'm still running version 7.6.9.5 and I also received error 66 when trying to purchase, received a email and a text for fraud protection and the amount was different from what was listed by $4.01. I denied the charge due to the cost difference and the fact of the charge information looking fishy that was in the email from the bank which said - On 10/17/2016, a transaction in the amount of $99.86 was declined at yue ****** trading co , a clothing store, in CHINA 0000, China.

Edit by Ivan: anonymised name

Last edited by a moderator:
That $4.01 was likely the currency conversion. You are warned about that during checkout that your bank may charge a foreign currency exchange rate up to 4%. As to the clothing store thing. See my earlier reply. They have to be obscure with the statement on the cc. Payment providers are under immense pressure to not take payments for tools such as AnyDVD. Just try again and let things go through. Your bank is just doing its job, but at least you're using one that apparently informs you instead of heading to call them. :)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 6P met Tapatalk

Back