• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Star Trek TNG S7 - CloneBD 1.0.8.8

camperxl

Star Trek The Next Generation (Season 7, Disc 1).
MP4, English audio, no subtitles, H.264, AAC, 5.1 384kbps, Maximum file size. Tried with every audio permutation (5.1, 2.0, AC3) all failed.

Ripping begins processes a couple seconds and then immediately says the process has completed. Log attached and emailed.

Attachments

• sttngs7d1.zip
    316.9 KB · Views: 4
I also have the same problem as camperxl, with my... Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1. CloneBD starts processes a couple seconds and then immediately says the process has completed. I tried each Episode separately with the same results each time. Tring to covert to a .mp4 File, English audio, with subtitles, H.264, AC3, 5.1 640kbps. Here is a CloneBD log file for... Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1 Episode 2. I will also a send a log file to www.Elby.ch web page.

Attachments

• Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1 - Episode #2.mp4.zip
    277.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Are you using original discs to convert from or previously decrypted copies?

Hello, This is camperxl thread. I don't want to hijack it. I just wanted to help by adding that my Disc has the same problem.

I am using the Original Blu-ray disc strait from my internal Blu-ray disc drive (OPTIARC DVDRWBD BC-5540H 201A) to convert a .mp4 file.
I am using CloneBD v1.0.8.8 and AnyDVD HD v8.0.4.3 beta installed.

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/Star-Trek-The-Next-Generation-Season-7-Blu-ray/73934/

Here is a CloneBD Logfile of... Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1 - all of disc.mp4.zip
This time I checked off every box. To convert every video on the disc. And None of the Five Episodes were converted to .mp4 files. I attached a CloneBD log file of it. Hope it helps.

Star Trek The Next Generation (Season 7, Disc 1).
MP4, English audio, no subtitles, H.264, AAC, 5.1 384kbps, Maximum file size. Tried with every audio permutation (5.1, 2.0, AC3) all failed.

Ripping begins processes a couple seconds and then immediately says the process has completed. Log attached and emailed.
Hello, camperxl
I have been playing around with the... Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1. Every time I uncheck the Last English Soundtrack #8 in EACH Episode, it started converting to a .mp4 file. Looks like the Last English Soundtrack #8 Interferes with CloneBD.

I played this Blu-ray Disc in my Samsung BD-C5500 Player. Their is No 8th Audio sound track on these Episodes on this Disc 1. Looks like when this 8th Audio sound track is added, CloneBD looks for it, can not find it, then stops converting all together and stops.

Now after inserting Several... Star Trek - The Next Generation discs from all Seven seasons, The #8 English Soundtrack does not show up any more. AnyDVD HD and or CloneBD seams to correct itself. Or the OPD was updated after I scanned so many Star Trek TNG discs.

Then I went into the CloneBD settings, Set maximum cached discs to Zero, and Clicked on Clear, to cleanup all cached data. Now I am getting that 8th English audio sound track on each episode again on... Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1.

Attachments

• Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1 - all of disc.mp4.zip
    1.2 MB · Views: 2
  • AnyDVD_8.0.4.3_Info_F_STAR TREK TNG SEASON 7 DISC 1.ziplog
    203.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1, UnCheck Sound Track #8.png
    Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1, UnCheck Sound Track #8.png
    812.2 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Please do not double post. Use the edit link below your post instead. Posts merged

I only use original discs. This is an Amazon purchased US BD copy. UPC 032429155887.

Hello, camperxl
I have been playing around with the... Star Trek - The Next Generation Season 7 Disc 1. Every time I uncheck the Last English Soundtrack #8 in EACH Episode, it started converting to a .mp4 file. Looks like the Last English Soundtrack #8 Interferes with CloneBD.
Confirmed. When disabling Track 8 (English AC3 2.0, 192Kbps) conversion completes as expected.

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    467.3 KB · Views: 10
I discuss in a separate thread what, to me, seems like an audio selection anomaly related to the workaround discussed in this thread. @John-John, do you have any insight? (Please post on the other thread).

Hello, camperxl,

I am using AnyDVD HD v8.0.6.1 beta and CloneBD v1.0.9.3 beta.

I wanted to let you know that,
CloneBD v1.0.9.3 beta has Solved the... Bogus 8th audio track problem. The workaround is working. CloneBD seams to ignore the "8th audio track" if you Check it or if you do not check it. CloneBD now starts converting every time and every episodes gets Converted that i had picked.

This "Bogus audio sound track" workaround / fix Should work on all of the... Star Trek - The Next Generation Seasons 1 to Season 7.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/star-trek-tng-series-5-disc-1-wont-create-mkv-files.71168/

Last edited:
@John-John I am unable to confirm the workaround is working for me. In fact, I'm still seeing the same behavior. If I leave the 8th audio track selected (it is by default), the encoding begins and then ends nearly immediately. I can still manually uncheck the 8th audio track and it will begin and finish properly. I'm using CloneBD 1.1.0.0 and AnyDVD 8.0.6.0. Log attached and emailed back to support as they sent me a ticket update saying they thought the issue might be fixed.

Repro steps: STTNGS7D1 (Amazon purchased copy), MP4, Title 1, No subtitles, H.264, Dolby AC3, 5.1 448kbps, Max quality, 1920x1080

Attachments

• STTNGS7D1.zip
    303.4 KB · Views: 3
I am unable to confirm the workaround is working for me.
Please try cleaning up your cache (through CloneBD's settings) - does that make a difference?

camperxl
Pete
Reto

I just tried my... Star Trek TNG S-07 D-01 only E-02 to MP4, and it did Not convert.

Looks like the workaround / fix works only for... Star Trek TNG Season 5. >> And... Star Trek TNG Seasons 1,2,3,4,6,7 need to be tested. <<
I am getting the Same problem with... Star Trek TNG Season 7 Disc 1, Just like we had with... Star Trek TNG Season 5 Disc 1.

I am using AnyDVD HD v8.0.6.1 beta and CloneBD v1.1.0.0.

I played with Star Trek TNG Season 5 again. And this is what i think the Workaround / fix is doing.

CloneBD Unchecks the "8th Audio track" Automatically when the episode does not have it. And if the episode has a "8th audio track" then CloneBD leaves it Checked.

What i did was After the converting of a episode worked or failed... I went back to the Selection Tab at the top left of CloneBD and looked in the Settings Tab for the episode and seen that the "8th Audio track" was UnChecked.
and if a episode actually has a "8th Audio track" it stayed Checked.

And CloneBD is Not doing this with... Star Trek TNG Season 7.

I am guessing Reto at Elby will like to see CloneBD logfiles for... Star Trek TNG Disc #1 of each Season 1,2,3,4,6,7. So the same or similar Workaround /fix can be added to all the seasons.

I will upload logfiles and Play more with the... Star Trek TNG Season 7 after Thanksgiving.

Attachments

• Star Trek - TNG S-07 D-01, only E-02, MP4, 8th Audio Checked.cbdlog
    305.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I had some extra time this morning, So...

I Played around with... Star Trek - TNG Season 7 Disc 1. And all Five Episode do Not have a "8th Audio Track".

I picked all Five Episodes and Checked the "8th Audio Track" on all Five Episodes.
All Five Episodes were Skipped and CloneBD stop in a few secounds.

Then i picked all Five Episodes and Checked the "8th Audio Track" on Episodes 1,2,3,4 and Uncheck Episode 5.
Episodes 1,2,3,4 were Skipped and Episode 5 Converted.

I also Played around with... Star Trek - TNG Season 7 Disc 2. And all Four Episode do Not have a "8th Audio Track".

I picked all Four Episodes and Checked the "8th Audio Track" on all Four Episodes.
All Four Episodes were Skipped and CloneBD stop in a few secounds.

Then i picked all Four Episodes and Checked the "8th Audio Track" on Episodes 1,2,3, and Uncheck Episode 4.
Episodes 1,2,3, were Skipped and Episode 4 Converted.

I am using AnyDVD HD v8.0.6.1 beta and CloneBD v1.1.0.0.

I uploaded the AnyDVD logfiles and CloneBD logfiles.

Attachments

• Star Trek TNG S-07 D-01, E 1 to 5 MP4 (8th Audio Track All Checked).cbdlog
    284.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Star Trek TNG S-07 D-01, E 1 to 5 MP4 (8th Audio Track 1,2,3,4 Checked, 5 UnChecked).cbdlog
    411.6 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.1_Info_F_STAR TREK TNG SEASON 7 DISC 1 (On Line).ziplog
    203.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Star Trek TNG S-07 D-02, E 1 to 4 MP4 (8th Audio Track All Checked).cbdlog
    300.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Star Trek TNG S-07 D-02, E 1 to 4 MP4 (8th Audio Track 1,2,3 Checked, 4 UnChecked).cbdlog
    390.9 KB · Views: 0
  • AnyDVD_8.0.6.1_Info_F_STAR TREK TNG SEASON 7 DISC 2 (On Line).ziplog
    190.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Pete
I installed CloneBD v1.1.0.1 test beta.

1) Star Trek TNG S-07 D-01, E 1 to 5 MP4 ("8th Audio Track" All Checked)
No change, All the episodes Still gets Skipped and CloneBD Stoped in a few secounds.

The only thing different at the end, a Small Window opens and says...
00:37:01.886 | [ERROR ] [0x0000000213cc9b40] no next clip: sudden change of streams - restart required, but not not allowed
00:37:04.961 | [ERROR ] [0x0000000213cc9b40] no next clip: sudden change of streams - restart required, but not not allowed

3) Star Trek TNG Season 5, All Six Discs are working with CloneBD v1.1.0.1 test beta.

Attachments

• Star Trek TNG S-07 D-01 E 1 to 5 MP4 (All Checked).cbdlog
    313.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Star Trek TNG S-07 D-01 E 1 to 5 MP4 (E 1,2,3,4 Checked, E 5 Unchecked).cbdlog
    417.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Pete
I am using AnyDVD HD v8.0.7.0 and CloneBD v1.1.0.2 beta

The "8th Audio Track" Workaround / Fix is now Working for... Star Trek TNG Season 7.
And this is what i think the Workaround / fix is doing. Just like with Star Trek TNG Season 5 Discs.

-> CloneBD Unchecks the "8th Audio track" Automatically when the episode does not have it. And if the episode has a "8th audio track" then CloneBD leaves it Checked.
-> What i did was After the converting of a episode worked or failed... I went back to the Selection Tab at the top left of CloneBD and looked in the Settings Tab for the episode and seen that the "8th Audio track" was UnChecked. And the episodes that actually has a "8th Audio track" it stayed Checked.

I was able to test a couple of episodes on each disc in... Star Trek TNG Season 7 Discs 1,2,3,4,6. And Converting went well. My Disc 5 has Read Errors, and CloneBD can not read the disc.

Now With that Said. an ERROR Meassage bug has showed up After a Movie Converts Perfectly. It shows up after the movie converted successfully, on the Complete page.

Small Error window opens up at completion says...
01:04:21.690 | [ERROR ] [0x000000043be87dc0] no next clip: sudden change of streams - restart required, but not not allowed.
01:04:24.389 | [ERROR ] [0x000000043be87dc0] no next clip: sudden change of streams - restart required, but not not allowed.

The movie Converted and plays. I played most ot the movie and do not see any problems. Just at the end of the closing titles there is a few seconds of a "CBS Televison Distribution" picture. I Think this is the sudden change of streams, Error.

This Error measage is Not in my CloneBD v1.1.0.0 Logfiles. It Showed up the First time in CloneBD v1.1.0.1 test beta Logfiles. And with CloneBD v1.1.0.2 beta Logfiles.

The "8th Audio Track" Workaround / Fix is now Working with my... Star Trek TNG Season 7 Discs.

Edit: Nov-11-2016 10:23pm, The "Small Error window" is showing up in... Star Trek - TNG Season 5 also.

Attachments

• Star Trek TNG S-07 D-03 - E 1 MP4, Error Message.cbdlog
    394.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Star Trek TNG S-07 D-06 - E 1 MP4, Error Message.cbdlog
    306.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Star Trek TNG S-05 D-04 - E 5 MP4, Error Message.cbdlog
    378.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Star Trek TNG S-06 D-01, E 2 & 4 MP4, Error message.cbdlog
    463.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back