• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Now You See Me 2 ScreenPass (Redbox)

Spectrum

A little help with play list on this one. Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_E_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 23
added another ziplog as 8.0.4.1 doesn't seem to fix it for me.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.1_Info_E_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 6
8.0.4.1 perhaps?
For those the version change is usually not the fix it's contained in the OPD. Just reinsert the original disc . Or a protected ISO. Then the correct playlist will be displayed I n the status window after scanning is complete. A good way to know when it's done scanning and is ready for use. Make sure the tick box for " Show information window for new media" is ticked. All the information is contained within that.

Redbox Blu ray copy protect warning at about 4 mins.....

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.1_Info_F_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 10
Redbox Blu ray copy protect warning at about 4 mins.....

Disc should be fine, what player are you using for playback?
And if it's not a licensed Blu-ray player - did you tell it to play playlist 626?

Recording and playback are being done using an HP Envy PC w/internal BD drive. Movie records fine using Anydvd but the recording errors out at about 4 mins with a warning sign to turn off any copy program.If you fast forward to about 6mins you can watch the rest of the movie ISO fine...

Pete isn't asking what burner you're using to play/burn the disc, he's asking what you're using for disc PLAYBACK! PowerDVD, VLC, MPC-HC, a standalone player...

and you need to set your drive hardware region in windows device manager while you're at it (exit anyDVD first before you go into device manager)

Sorry I get this error massage when playing back the ISO file using both a KD links HD 700 media player my Dune Hdduo and using leawo blu ray player on the pc. After 4 mins I ger this error for about 2 mins then the movie continues uninterrupted,

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    103 KB · Views: 29
You either need to tell those players to explicitly play the playlist mentioned in AnyDVD's status window or you can activate AnyDVD speed menu and have the players use the disc menu.

You get that message because the players you're using are unlicensed blu-ray players. Players like that have to guess what the correct playlist is and usually just pick the one with the longest runtime, which in 99% of the cases is the wrong playlist. This can result in scenes playing out of sequence or as in your case a copyright message some time into the main title. As Pete states you'll need to manually tell your players to use the playlist specified in the AnyDVD status window.

Decryption of the disc itself is perfectly fine. Your problem is NOT an anydvd problem.

Sorry I get this error massage when playing back the ISO file using both a KD links HD 700 media player my Dune Hdduo and using leawo blu ray player on the pc. After 4 mins I ger this error for about 2 mins then the movie continues uninterrupted,
You either need to tell those players to explicitly play the playlist mentioned in AnyDVD's status window or you can activate AnyDVD speed menu and have the players use the disc menu.

Thanks Pete and others I activated Anydvd speed menu and corrected my region code to 1 {new PC] with no change. Not sure how to manually select a play list or if it is possible with these players but the Done HD Duo has a blue ray license. If I turn Anydvd off the disc will play fine on my PC but when I turn it back on I get the error message

You'll have to check the manual of your players, Speedmenu's allows you to select the proper playlist. It lists a number of titels and shows the relevant playlist in a details info section. Dune's are notorious for the issue. Though they do often have a way to show a "simplified menu" in the settings somewhere that allows you to select the proper playlist. As to the region, that only affects DVDs with CSS encryption but it needed to be set either way to avoid future dvd issues.

The nag screen stating that 8.0.4.1. is required for full disc support with this disc. Is a great idea. Thanks for adding that. Now if we could just get one for when someone updates from a V7 to a V8. Then I think that would help the confusion that still exists over the licensing changes.

Disc should be fine, what player are you using for playback?
And if it's not a licensed Blu-ray player - did you tell it to play playlist 626?

I'm having the same issue and 8.0.4.1 recommended playlist 626 but didn't work. Log attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.1_Info_E_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 11
I'm having the same issue and 8.0.4.1 recommended playlist 626 but didn't work. Log attached.
Please describe "it didn't work" in detail.
What did you do? Play back? With which player? What didn't work?

@ Pete RE: Please describe "it didn't work" in detail. Playback with PowerDVD14 plays FINE but Screen pass is kicking in. THERE IS no recommended playlist mentioned in the ANYDVD Status window. With Speed Menu enabled it shows 9 Tiles and playing all 9 did not give me an in order movie. It always goes out of order around chapter 5 or 6. I have uploaded the LOG. Thanks Pete for all your assistance with these cockamamie Lionsgate & Sony disks. They're always a pain but Redfox always comes thru, eventually.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.1_Info_F_NOW_YOU_SEE_ME_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 11
Back