• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Change title in CloneBD menu

Aleem

I want to create a Bluray iso with only the main movie and a custom menu. For now the CloneBD menu will do the job and i found out the option where you can change the name, for example "main future 1" i can change into "Iron Man 1" but there is something i just can't (or do not know where) change.

When the iso is ready and i play the iso on my media player i can see the menu and on the right side i see "Iron Man 1" but on the top i see "Iron Man Disc 1".

Is there a way to change this, i just want "Iron Man 1" ? Same thing happens with the animation movie Brave, on the right side i changed it into "Brave" but on the top you see "Brave Dtm"

but on the top i see "Iron Man Disc 1".

I assume (depends on the "media player") that you're seeing the disc label being displayed there.
You can change that on the target page in CloneBD in the bottom area.

hmmm, not sure i'm sure the label is/was different. I will create a "screenshot" (will take a picture) just to clarify some things.

Here are the "screenhsots" and you can clearly see the label

CloneBD_1.jpg

This is what is see on my TV, media player i use is the PopcornHour A-300/C-300 (old one, but capable of showing Bluray and DVD menu's from iso files).

CloneBD_2.jpg

That is the "official" disc description taken from the /BDMV/META/DL directory.
You currently can't change that (unless you copy the disc to HDD first, edit the file and then feed that directory into CloneBD.

Thank you for the clarification, Pete.

maybe hopefully in the feature it will be possible (same as the picture).

Back