• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Purchasing Licensing key with Visa debit card failed

JimTom

Purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD Licensings key with Visa debit card failed.
Got the following info from step 4 in the purchase process.

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: O3N-7RR. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment PT9-EM5 for Order O3N-7RR over 119.80 USD Reference #M104-PO-17946697 has failed: 66: Failed

I have no idea what all these codes mean.
I have no idea how to proceed to solve the problem.
The card is active and has sufficient funds.

What do I need to do next. Really need some help with this problem ! Thanks.

Purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD Licensings key with Visa debit card failed.
Got the following info from step 4 in the purchase process.

Below you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order: O3N-7RR. You will receive a separate order confirmation by e-mail.

Order not processed!
Payment PT9-EM5 for Order O3N-7RR over 119.80 USD Reference #M104-PO-17946697 has failed: 66: Failed

I have no idea what all these codes mean.
I have no idea how to proceed to solve the problem.
The card is active and has sufficient funds.

What do I need to do next. Really need some help with this problem ! Thanks.
It means that your Bank rejected the release of funds for the transaction.

You have to contact your banking institution and tell them that you want to do this transaction.

Here is an example of Code 66 from an earlier post:

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/tried-to-buy-with-visa-and-cant.70031/#post-444863

Good Luck.

I had this same problem, received a txt from my bank, confirmed it was valid, was told to try again in 5 minutes (by my bank). When I went to order again, it went straight to the failure page.

UPDATE: Clearing my browser cache resolved the issue. Leaving post here for future reference by other users.

Last edited:
Clear you recent history in the browser, this should fix that problem

I just wanted to let everyone know that I found a readily available solution to this problem of my VISA Bank not approving a transaction involving a Merchant Card Processing Bank located in China. I live in Orange County, California. LOT's of Chinese immigrants here. I thought (logically) that I would just go to one of the SIX Chinese Banks in the area and obtain a prepaid VISA from one of them that has a presence in China. Well, not ONE of them offers a prepaid VISA. Wow! I thought I had completely struck out.

I then walked into a CVS Pharmacy and started reading the fine print on the backs of the 5 different prepaid VISA cards I could buy there. ALL of them said the card could not be used to make purchases outside the United States - except ONE! It was a netSpend prepaid Debit VISA Card sponsored by BofI Federal Bank, HQ in San Diego, CA. I called the number on the card to talk to someone there to make sure I could use the card here. I had to select the option that said I had lost my card to get anyone on the phone, but when I did, I asked the right questions:

1) Is it OK to use the card outside the US?: YES
2) If I want to make a purchase from an online merchant in Belize, whose card processing bank is in China, will this be a problem?: NO
3) If I buy this card today, put enough CASH into it to cover my purchase amount, and properly activate it by giving you whatever specific information you require, can I use the card as I described above immediately afterwards to make my purchase?: YES
4) Are you absolutely sure about what you are telling me?: YES

I bought the card for $4.95US + CASH plus an initial deposit at purchase of enough funds to cover the sale. I went home, called the number on the card, answered a buttload of pretty personal questions and was told my card was activated and I could begin using it immediately, even online. I went online to here and was able to complete the purchase just fine using that card. I received my AnyDVD key right away.

So after much, much work (more than I should have to do I must say), I am back in business with AnyDVD. I wanted to share this with everyone here who might be having a problem with using their VISA card. I can't tell you everywhere you can find this netSpend prepaid Debit VISA card, but if you live near a CVS Pharmacy, you can probably find one there. Be sure to bring CASH.
GDogFast

GDogFast...As for the buttload of personal questions...What kind? Did they want your social security number? Phone number? etc...

After 3 tries and then calling my VISA CC I was able to purchase didn't have to go out and purchase and spend more money on another CC to do the purchase. If one isn't willing to complain to their VISA CC that this is legit then the Visa isn't at fault here.

Well I went to BBVA Compass Bank and they have their Clearspend Pre-Paid Card that works internationally and I too had to put all that personal info. Does anyone know on these type of cards, is all that personal info on it as in SS and address? Can all that be retrieved by the card number and used for fraud or identity theft? I really would like to get a LT license but that's my worry.

No it can't, that info is purely held by the cc company for identification purposes to send a cc statement to the address. To get that info someone would either be to skim the card or hack into the payment processing form.

Payment P89-NBM for Order OKW-P3M over 814.83 CNY Reference #M104-PO-19656623 has failed: 66: Failed

Your loosing out on Money fox. Why am I having problems buying your new program? I have the old one. You should of let your old members had a copy with no cost, that would of been awesome. Fix it or I'm going somewhere ells

Error 66: Call your bank or the number on the back of the card. They're blocking the payment. Nothing redfox themselves can do about that

Fix it or I'm going somewhere ells

Threats won't fix that either. As much as redfox would love to fix it themselves, they can't. Your bank is blocking the payment :)

Error 66: Call your bank or the number on the back of the card. They're blocking the payment. Nothing redfox themselves can do about that

Threats won't fix that either. As much as redfox would love to fix it themselves, they can't. Your bank is blocking the payment

wasn't a treat. just a fact. All that is greek. I have no ideal what that means.

Last edited by a moderator:
What's Greek about 'call your bank / the number on the back of the card' ?

It means exactly what it says, you need to call your bank and tell them to unblock the transaction or allow the next one to pass. Once you've called, try again. Redfox can do nothing about it themselves, your bank is blocking the payment.

He can call his bank. I cannot find anyone with a f-damn Visa card - everyone I know is MasterCard only. When did this takeover occur? Now I'm reading that banks are stopping payment on temp cards to Belize. Can anyone tell my why no MasterCard? At least let me know. Thanks.

There hasn't been a takeover. Slysoft got shut down, some of the former staff decided to band together and not give up. All that info is available though the search and third party news articles.

As to MasterCard, it was available the first few weeks of in introductory relaunch, however due to technical reasons it had to be pulled. They're working hard on bringing it back. In the mean time, you could always get bitcoins with your MasterCard or pick up a prepaid Visa :). If you go for the latter, make sure it's one that works internationally. Nobody said backs are blocking payment to Belize, that's just where the domain is registered. The payment processor is located in CHINA, and they're blocking payment to China, not Belize.

There hasn't been a takeover. Slysoft got shut down, some of the former staff decided to band together and not give up. All that info is available though the search and third party news articles.

As to MasterCard, it was available the first few weeks of in introductory relaunch, however due to technical reasons it had to be pulled. They're working hard on bringing it back. In the mean time, you could always get bitcoins with your MasterCard or pick up a prepaid Visa :). If you go for the latter, make sure it's one that works internationally. Nobody said backs are blocking payment to Belize, that's just where the domain is registered. The payment processor is located in CHINA, and they're blocking payment to China, not Belize.

Ch3vr0n: Based on all my own personal research, I can concur with everything you have just said about the Banks - 100% TRUE, FACT! I went to a LOT of trouble to get a VISA card that would go through, but not everyone wants to do that. I think the point that clinton0515 was trying to make is that it shouldn't be this hard to buy a License, and it needs to somehow be made easier for your prospective customers - quickly! I agree with this as well. It's a shame to think that as bad as you guys need your new revenue, you would have to miss out on that from those not willing to put in that much effort. Don't forget, a lot of people are still very afraid of BitCoin, so for them that is just not a real option.

It is easy to make a purchase. You enter your payment details and you're done. RedFox has no control over how hard the card associated bank makes it to purchase anything with a processor in china. They're that strict because there IS a lot of fraud from china, but redfox has no control over that either.

Back