• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Walking Dead Season 6 Disc 1

77steve

When trying to do this disc in full copy it stops at 25%.

Attachments

• Walking Dead D1.zip
    192.9 KB · Views: 5
Disc 2 and 3 also. I'm stopping here.

Attachments

• Walking Dead D2.zip
    187.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Walking Dead D3.zip
    178.5 KB · Views: 3
I have had that issue in the past with Episode disks, where 2 of the discs wouldnt back up and all the rest did, it turned out that it was a bad pressing but let the developers look at the log file, you never can tell until he see the log file.

We are investigating this issue.

Could you provide us with a log file with the Blu-ray disc of that set that works? Thank you.

None work. Disc one stops at 25% 2 and 3 stop at 20% and 4 stopped at 27% and 5 stopped and 20%.

Attachments

• WALKING_DEAD_S6_D4_BD.zip
    185.7 KB · Views: 1
  • WALKING_DEAD_S6_D5_BD.zip
    172.5 KB · Views: 1
Still not working with latest update.

Attachments

• WALKING_DEAD_S6_D1_BD.zip
    217 KB · Views: 7
I have updated versions of both programs and I am having this issue with Season 6. Clone BD stalls out at 31% when trying to convert episodes to MP4. Anydvd shows that the discs are ripping fine when I use it to convert the discs but every time Clone BD stalls out either using the discs or using the Anydvd converted files. I see that the last post was in September now it is almost November and it still has not been fixed.

@Sith101
Please post AnyDVDHD and cloneBD logfiles. So this can be looked into by the devs.
I figured away around you have to convert each episode separately when doing MP4 but Clone BD still stalls out at 99% but the MP4 is still usable. You just can not select convert all episodes at once that is when it stalls on Clone BD at 33%.

I figured away around you have to convert each episode separately when doing MP4 but Clone BD still stalls out at 99% but the MP4 is still usable. You just can not select convert all episodes at once that is when it stalls on Clone BD at 33%.
Not sure about making a Clone of the disc I only convert discs to MP4 to use on a HDD

When cloneBD stalls hit abort. Then on the last screen press the alt button on keyboard. It will pop-up box that says create logfile. Do this and post it here.
Also post logfile for AnyDVDHD.

When cloneBD stalls hit abort. Then on the last screen press the alt button on keyboard. It will pop-up box that says create logfile. Do this and post it here.
Also post logfile for AnyDVDHD.
tried to rip all episodes on disc 2 here is the log file Clonebd stalled around 30%

Attachments

• Walking Dead Season six disc 2 all episodes seperated stall.zip
    168.6 KB · Views: 1
Even with the newest CloneBD and AnydvdHD updates this problem with Walking Dead Season six has not been fixed still getting rips that stall at 31% and 99% same issue as the above post. I have now noticed with this last CloneBD update it is crashing more.

If it crashes it should create a dump upload those or email it when it pops up to. I would also upload new CBD logs with each version as you are using them that have the same issue. Sometimes they do tweaks that will make those give more precise details for specific problems.

That may be a problem it is hit and miss when it stalls on the rips now when I try to abort it gives program is not responding CloneBD and can not get the option to get the log.

Back