• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

cinavia

peseedo

This seems totally weird as when i scanned a .avi for cinavia it said

(= No Cinavia detected! =)

yet after i converted the avi to dvd IE: vob files and I scanned the last vob file VTS_01_4.vob it says

=( Cinavia detected! )=

so cant CinDE detect cinavia on avi files or others or is it just after conversion to vob

Even though you posted in the correct forum.
(Third-party)
This is the RedFox/Elby support forums.
You may need to go to the forum for them (DVD Ranger) Probably try Myce. I think I've seen that program over there. If not there's doom9 and afterdawn also.

Even though you posted in the correct forum.
(Third-party)
This is the RedFox/Elby support forums.
You may need to go to the forum for them (DVD Ranger) Probably try Myce. I think I've seen that program over there. If not there's doom9 and afterdawn also.

what is Myce

MyCE (www.myce.com) is a the website formerly known CD Freaks (www.cdfreaks.com).

I actually had forgotten about that site and that name. And I'm thinking that was the site that led me to try AnyDVDHD (well it was just AnyDVD back then) was looking into killing the region limitations. And I also didn't like having to rip everything to use it {DVD Decrypter and DVDShrink}. That's what makes ADVDHD with cloneDVD so awesome and simple to use. And back then the only program i knew of from either what became Slysoft , Elby ,and now RedFox was cloneCD because a Friend I had (RIP Timmy) swore by it for all his 1:1 copies audio or data and he had been using it for years.

Thanks for posting the link DL&D. I need to get in the habit of doing that myself. I forget that most the users on here don't know the about the community sites like us long time members do. And it's not mandatory to either. I myself just like to acquire a knowledge of things I know very little about.

I actually had forgotten about that site and that name. And I'm thinking that was the site that led me to try AnyDVDHD (well it was just AnyDVD back then) was looking into killing the region limitations. And I also didn't like having to rip everything to use it {DVD Decrypter and DVDShrink}. That's what makes ADVDHD with cloneDVD so awesome and simple to use. And back then the only program i knew of from either what became Slysoft , Elby ,and now RedFox was cloneCD because a Friend I had (RIP Timmy) swore by it for all his 1:1 copies audio or data and he had been using it for years.

Thanks for posting the link DL&D. I need to get in the habit of doing that myself. I forget that most the users on here don't know the about the community sites like us long time members do. And it's not mandatory to either. I myself just like to acquire a knowledge of things I know very little about.

:)
It's amazing looking back and remembering how long ago things were. :rockingchair:

Back