• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

REQUEST: Failing DVD titles w/ SYNC errors

Frank

SlySoft Support Team
Requesting feedback from users after installing BETA 1907 .

If you try the 1907 beta and still have SYNC problems please add the title and log to this thread until we no longer need it.
Please also mention the region for the DVD. DO NOT JUST OFFER TITLES. THAT IS NOT HELPFUL
Thanks.

Install the beta and when you have a DVD that shows audio sync problems:

- On the "Creating video file ..." panel click the "Save transcoder log" button
- save that as a TXT file
- Attach that here in your post after zipping it

Use 1802 for a temporary workaround https://forum.slysoft.com/showthread.php?t=54456

The additional help here is much appreciated :)
Frank

===============================================================================================

It would be appreciated if you did not repeat posts of titles already being investigated.

TITLE:

Enemy of the State (log has been forwarded to Fernando)
Taken 2
Cars2
Total Recall
Identity Thief
310 to Yuma
TWIXT

Last edited:
It worked before.

I have perfect rips of Identity Thief and Total Recall. As I am just entering this conversation, I can't provide you with any details. But suffice to say that at one point your products did work.

Frozen, audio sync errors with clone mobile

I have tried ipod, ipad, and any android. I have attached the log file. This is my first problem using Clone mobile.
I believe it is region 1 us release disc made in mexico (says on back of case)

Thanks
Niv
View attachment frozen_audio_not_synced.zip

Last edited:
Also problem with Frozen & sync errors

Have tried on multiple computers on 2 iPod Touches and one android phone with no luck.
Any suggestions? Don't have file to upload at moment.
US disc, region 1

Frozen now works with 1907 beta

Just finished after updating to the new beta and all is good.

sound sync isssue

The mist,
Hello I attempted to convert my dvd the Mist by steven king to apple tv. all went as expected until I reached middle of the movie and the sound suddenly became miss matched by about one and a half seconds. really takes the enjoyment out of watching the movie on the plane.

I selected apple tv, largest screen size, maximum file size, and three passes.

How do you fix this issue?
I am running version 1.9.0.1

thanks
Mike

Audio sync issue with Finding Nemo

Version 1.9.0.1 encountering audio sync issues with Finding Nemo DVD, region 1, logfile attached for debug purposes.
Using older version (1.8.0.2) works.

Attachments

• FindingNemoTranscoderLogfile.zip
    16 KB · Views: 0
Verison 1.9.2.0.
Not a clue the actual issue but the film is Equilibrium. I have now tried 4 different copies of this film and I can't get any of them to work with CloneDVD mobile.
I've attached the logfile.
I also tried the 1.9.0.7 beta, no luck either.

Attachments

• equilibrium.txt
    418 bytes · Views: 2
Inside Out. US, Region 1.

I have tried 1.9.0.1, 1.8.0.6 and 1.8.0.2. I currently stay with 1.8.0.2 as it seems to work with most, but Disney seems to consistently trip up the audio sync. No errors occur when using the program.

US Region 1
Version 1.9.5.0 with latest AnyDVD. Terminator 2 Extreme Edition sound is out fo sync by about .5 to .75 second. Log attached. Help would be appreciated. Not sure where to download other versions of CloneDVD Mobile. Tried ripping to MP4 and M4V with similar results.

Attachments

• Terminator 2 Transcoder Log.txt
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Back