• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Disc not recognized by computer

phildogbph

So I am in uncharted territory. I purchased a 5-disc Shrek blu-ray set from ebay that is from Russia. I didn't look at the package close enough and I didn't read the full description. So it's on me!

Anyway, I put the disc in my computer drive and it shows "No Disc is present in Drive". I removed it, placed it into our Sony Blu-Ray player that is 5 years old and it plays excellent, in English audio and everything. I did put another Blu-Ray disk into my computer, it recognizes it just fine and plays as well in the computer.

Only one of these disc is not recognized by my computer, the remaining disk work great. Any troubleshooting recommendations to get this thing to be readable by my computer?

Seriously...try my best method...rinse with warmish water, soap your hand and rub it ( the disc) vigorously and rinse; dry lightly with a soft towel or just pat dry, and try again.
I have had this work for that and other problems like that due to a film of some kind at the wrong spot on the disc...no damage from that and it may solve your problem for FREE!
LOL!

Back