• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Registering through the command line

RobertX

I'm looking to customise a Windows disc of my own and would wish to automate the process of installing AnyDVD and then registering it.

I would like to do this through the command line.

How do I register "silently?" Is there even a chance to do it?

Thank you.

I'm looking to customise a Windows disc of my own and would wish to automate the process of installing AnyDVD and then registering it.
I would like to do this through the command line.
How do I register "silently?" Is there even a chance to do it?
Thank you.
No, you use the registration exe that you get through your email by clicking on it to register your software to use. CLI isn't used anymore as in the days of MS-DOS.

run "reganydvd.exe licence file"

e.g. "reganydvd.exe key.AnyDVDHD"

Not 100% silent tho, still need to click OK when registration has completed

No, you use the registration exe that you get through your email by clicking on it to register your software to use. CLI isn't used anymore as in the days of MS-DOS.
Really, the command line isn't used anymore? If that's true, I wonder Microsoft has spent millions of dollars developing PowerShell and adding improvements to cmd and existing command-line tools? And don't forget Microsoft recently released a port of Ubuntu user-space tools that run under a Linux subsystem on Windows 10 (and Server 2016 I'd imagine).

Not to troll you, but your parting comment was pretty snide.

Nobody said the CLi wasn't used anymore at all. What recycle said that it wasn't used as MUCH anymore as in the days of MS-DOS, however with the linux subsystem that as you say got added to windows 10 that may increase once again ;)

Back