• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Can't get CloneBD to work

Beatles

I have tried to burn three copies of the Lynyrd Skynyrd concert Pronounced and Second Helping. Two times I attempted to compress the movie down to a 25 gb disc and both times the softward said it burned successfully but all that burned was about three minutes of the disc. I then tried to burn to a 50 gb (source is roughly 30 gb) and it is still trying to burn it as I type this. It has been burning for over twelve hours and not completed. Does anybody have any suggestions on what to do? I threw out over $100 on this software and so far it seems like it is not going to work. Thanks

Log file from Anydvd HD and try to get a CloneBD log file if you can as well so the Programmers can see what is going on. Blaming the software when no one has anything to go on is being disingenuous here.

How do I go about getting the Anydvd HD and CloneBD log files? Thanks

Can anyone interpret this logfile of the lynyrd skynyrd disc:

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.4.0_Info_D_LYNYRD SKYNYRD.ziplog
    105.6 KB · Views: 1
Basic aacs protection, that's not the issue. Please provide a CloneBD logfile. See my previous post on how to do it.

I tried the Gregg Allman Bluray Back to Macon and had to abort after over 12 hours of attempting to record. Here is the log file. Please help. Thanks, Jon

Attachments

• log_data.zip
    396.1 KB · Views: 5
Back