• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD 7.6.9.5

fmhsgrad96

Does anyone know where I can download this version at? My HDD crashed and I didn't save the install file and I still have the "lifetime" subscription to Slysoft.

Remember it will have NO OPD access. Which means it may not decrypt newer Blu-ray discs. Or any BD+ not already inserted and already in your local database or all screenpass protected disc's .
And a few new DVD's as well that beta's have been released to fix.
So if you are having to start from a fresh install and a clean HDD. You may find alot of limitations with Blu-ray's. But if you only plan to do DVD's then there's only a few that may not work properly.
The good news is that at least there is development being done again now by RedFox. The only thing that is needed for V8 above is a license from RedFox. The people supplying the updates now.

Thank you for the link! In the same boat as OP. Would like to stick around with 7.6.9.5 at least till another AnyDVD HD sale.

I have a question. I have ver. 7.6.9.5. of ANYDVD and I keep getting notices that a newer version is available, something on the order of 4.0. something, I thought I read somewhere on here a few weeks ago that the newer versions are from RedFox. Since I have not bought anything from RedFox, if I go ahead and update it with their newer version, will it work for a few days, the quit unless I buy it?? What I had from SlySoft was a lifetime deal.

the moment you upgrade to v8 or above your slysoft license will NOT be accepted. v8 and above require a redfox license. You can trial again due to some licensing system changes (one of which is that trials can now access the OPD, in slysoft days they couldn't). The latest version is 8.0.4.0.

I have a question. I have ver. 7.6.9.5. of ANYDVD and I keep getting notices that a newer version is available, something on the order of 4.0. something, I thought I read somewhere on here a few weeks ago that the newer versions are from RedFox. Since I have not bought anything from RedFox, if I go ahead and update it with their newer version, will it work for a few days, the quit unless I buy it?? What I had from SlySoft was a lifetime deal.
Absolute correct - Slysoft died a few months ago. In other words your old key has reached its lifetime ;)

You can always disable update checking within the program settings of AnyDVD if the notice is annoying you.

With respect to the RedFox releases of AnyDVD, the last version that accepted older Slysoft registrations was 7.6.9.5 and access to the Online Protection Database (OPD) has ceased for version 7.6.9.5 and older releases. Installation of RedFox AnyDVD 8.0 and above requires a new RedFox registration purchased from RedFox. That said, you can try out the newer RedFox AnyDVD 8 version for 21 days before being required to purchase. So, you will be able to try it out and decide. You shouldn't really notice any differences other than it contains bugfixes, supports newer protections, etc.

Back