• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Options for users until slysoft comes back from shutting down

gereral1

Hauppauge Colossus 2 PCI Express Internal 1080p HD-PVR

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00WMJMDG6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Update may 31,2016:

Redfox is back and strong. This article is now for educational purposes and an inside to htpc.

ViewHD 2 Port 1x2 Powered HDMI Mini Splitter for 1080P & 3D | VHD-1X2MN3D

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004F9LVXC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I do not condone copying HDPC material as per the law. Don't we all want to stream our ps3 video through out our home or upload to the cloud to watch on our mobile device? Maybe even that great head shot share on a bluray disk to your friends? You know where this is going........... Do not copy bluray movies! remember the aacs is watching you right now!

Like the matrix..... you feel them when your buying your first bluray, feel them when you watch it at home, feel them when you pay your taxes, goto church. It the HDCP. Your living in a dream world users. All to make you into one of these little robots.

Should I take the blue pill and copy my blurays and dvds or take red pill and have to get off my ass to insert my bluray into my bluray player?

Remember I'm only offering the truth. You must decide.

Test sample not bad.....

Last edited:
OK looked into scms and windows, motherboard and sound card drivers with a spdif will not let you record the sound DD or dts data as the do not copy bit is sent from the scms scheme. No one has come up with a way to capture the spdif raw data to rebuild in REAL time. Looks like I hit a wall. Still get 2.0 If your thinking about doing this be prepared to pay for a pre amp, 6 channel clocked recorder and an ac3 encoder was well as a video editor to line up the ac3 track after you are done. This is the only way around scms if you plan to keep the 5.1 surround audio. What a pain in the ass. Remember this is only if you plan on doing this stuff live and in REAL time.
Alot of motherboards have a setting in the BIOS to enable or disable spdif.

Figured out how to this with hardware. Guess I have a backup if redfox and mkv go offline. Took about 20 hrs to figure the dts ac3 part out as there is a weird sinc issue over time. Also a set delay when playing video with the digital track. This is normal and can be fixed with a delay in a mkv container. The weird sinc delay the wav needs to be stretched about 1\2 sec over 2 hours to snap the audio back in sinc. This does not change the pitch. These tests were done capturing the realtek motherboard outs 5.1 Using powerdvd as a DTS DD decoder sucks. I need to do this hardware on the audio side too. The next post below will allow live 1 pass capture on any material.

Last edited:
Well finally captured ps3 GAME Footage :sneaky:1080p footage in real time with real time 6 channels. The result is DD DTS my choice and h264 video file at 23.976 fps. Works perfect in a TS or mkv container. DTS will only work in mkv container. This is the final device I bought. Breaks out the DD DTS in real time. You can get a 7.1 decoder and do truehd and DTS HD but I'll pass.

For live 5.1 game play decoding on the fly you will need to seperate and audio and video to capture seperate but live.

5.1 dd dts option

Some audio stretching and editing required with sincing but it works.... Keep you updated...
415GXEKFUIL._SY400_.jpg
41f7chybYKL._SY400_.jpg

7.1 true hd, dts hd, dts,dd option

$_1.gif

Run toslink from ps3 out to in on this decoder. Works perfect.

Last edited:
Hauppauge Colossus 2 PCI Express Internal 1080p HD-PVR

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B00WMJMDG6?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00

Update may 31,2016:

Redfox is back and strong. This article is now for educational purposes and an inside to htpc.

ViewHD 2 Port 1x2 Powered HDMI Mini Splitter for 1080P & 3D | VHD-1X2MN3D

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B004F9LVXC?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00

I do not condone copying HDPC material as per the law. Don't we all want to stream our ps3 video through out our home or upload to the cloud to watch on our mobile device? Maybe even that great head shot share on a bluray disk to your friends? You know where this is going........... Do not copy bluray movies! remember the aacs is watching you right now!

Like the matrix..... you feel them when your buying your first bluray, feel them when you watch it at home, feel them when you pay your taxes, goto church. It the HDCP. Your living in a dream world users. All to make you into one of these little robots.

Should I take the blue pill and copy my blurays and dvds or take red pill and have to get off my ass to insert my bluray into my bluray player?

Remember I'm only offering the truth. You must decide.

Test sample not bad.....

Interesting..... Just bought a new bluray player with hdmi 1.4 and hdcp 2.2 and the splitter still removes hdcp on the latest bluray players from 2015 models and everything passes through fine. The bluray player I was running was a 12 year old sony bluray player. Nice to see the disk load in 5 sec instead of 3 min.... dtshdma will not decode with the 5.1 analog splitter but my receiver switches to dts and plays fine. So be warned that that 5.1 decoder has issues with dtshdma tracks trying to extract the dts core for decoding. Ac3 dd works fine with it but whats the point. The better codec is the dts!

Just hooked up 7.1 through realtek ports on motherboard to my denon amp.... my amp has 8 ins so I can use powerdvs to decode truhd and dtsma to play on my 7.1 system without hdmi. I set bass management in realtek options and it sounds amazing. Now to see if I can port 7.1 from mpc to realtek then my htpc will be set.

Back