• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

lifetime license as a gift

tivertonrose

Hi, I already renewed my lifetime licenses but wanted to know if there was a procedure for buying another lifetime license of anydvdHD for someone else. I would receive the license key in an email to forward to someone else? Wouldn't the license be in my name instead of the person I was giving it to? I did not find any info about it in search. Thanks for any info about this.

The personal info you enter in the form is the licensee holder. So if you enter the personal details of the person you want to give the license too in step 1/4 you're good to go. This is completely separate of the payment info you enter. If you want to gift it and you receive the license email, just enter their details but your email. They can then contact support to modify the email to one of their choice.

That's what I needed to know, if there was a separate place for personal details for someone else. Could I also write in their email address instead of mine along with their name, so that the license will go to them in the first place? Then I could inform the person to be on the look out for their gift in the mail shortly. Thank you.

Sure you can, I only mentioned to use your email if you wanted to fw the license yourself or in case the spam filter could kick in. If you want it to go to them directly just enter their personal details but use YOUR payment info in step 2 :)

Oh good, sounds like a plan. Thanks very much for the information.

Back