• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Force Awakens Decryption Issue

wesada

I have anydvd 8.0.3.0. the software decrypts however on playback on the title narratives are shown in all the languages. There isn't the actual movie. Anydvd status shows:

Summary for drive D: (AnyDVD HD 8.0.3.0, BDPHash.bin 16-05-19)
ATAPI DVD ADH16ABSH YA12 2010/04/20 18:19
Drive (Hardware) Region: 1

Current profile: DVD-ROM
Media is a DVD.
Booktype: dvd-rom (version 1), Layers: 2 (opposite)
Size of first Layer: 2006256 sectors (3918 MBytes)
Total size: 4012498 sectors (7836 MBytes)

Video DVD (or CD) label: THE_FORCE_AWAKENS
Media is CSS protected!
Media is locked to region(s): 1 4!
Video Standard: NTSC

Structural copy protection not found.
RCE protection not found.
UDF filesystem patched!
Autorun not found on Video DVD.
Removed CSS copy protection!
Bad sector protection not found.
Emulating RPC-2 drive with region 1!

Never encountered this before.

Please provide an anydvd logfile and not a copy paste of the status window. That said, anydvd has no control over audio behavior whatsoever. How are you playing the rip and what are you using.

I had an easy US rental version, I guess...went smooth and easy and as a matter of coincidence, last night I watched the SW:The Force Awakens backup after getting a craving to watch it, using my Win7 laptop and WinMediaPlayer on my flatscreen...menu and movie all perfect.
I've found what plays in Windows Media Player as an .ifo file copies to a disc and plays the same in a player...

That was out a while ago...and not a Lionsgate release!

Please provide an anydvd logfile and not a copy paste of the status window. That said, anydvd has no control over audio behavior whatsoever. How are you playing the rip and what are you using.

There is no logfile as the movie did decrypt. The problem is - I have 2 hours and 18 minutes of the opening crawl in every language.

BTW windows media player.
There's never a logfile until you tell anydvd to create one. Whether it looks like a successful decryption doesn't matter. Anydvd logfile please! That said, my money is on Windows Media player being the problem. It was a lousy player back in the windows vista days and it still is now. Even vlc is better. Either way, anydvd has no control over audio playback behavior. I'd try a real player like powerdvd.

If the file was created on your HDD from AnyDVD, either using CloneDVD or AnyDVD rip, play it in VLC and see if it plays right...WMP is just a player.
Well...I have had some audio issues in playback over the many years I have used WMP, I just shut off WMP in Windows Features, reboot, then reactivate WMP and problems go away.
But there were no problems with protection when I made my copy (at that time I was using AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.5), and there wasn't a hint of a problem.

Back