• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Movies will not play using PowerDVD11

Wrong section, the anydvd hd section is reserved for disc problems only. As to your question: insert disc, start powerdvd, press play, done.

Point me to the right section. I had no issues with playback until version 8.0.3. Is there a tutorial?

It already is in the right section, I moved it. What exactly is the problem? You're not giving a lot of info to go on. V8 works exactly the same way v7 does.

I click on the movie in version 7 and it plays. In version 8, I get the warning "Cyberlink PowerDvd cannot access the storage device. Select another device when playback stops", I click ok and I get a region code screen and I click ok. Then I get a code 800401F9 - Error in the DLL

Post a couple images as it's unclear from that post what's throwing the error, but sounds to me like a powerdvd issue and not an anydvd one (though not excluding that yet). Though my money is on powerdvd.

Files attached

Attachments

• IMG_20160729_221422.jpg
    IMG_20160729_221422.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 20
  • IMG_20160729_221436.jpg
    IMG_20160729_221436.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 22
  • IMG_20160729_221517.jpg
    IMG_20160729_221517.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
Yeah, that's not an anydvd problem. That's down to powerdvd. It's asking for a Blu-ray region to be assigned but it can't assign one because according to image 2 you don't have any changes left. You'll need to use Google, pretty sure there's a way to 'reset' the Blu-ray regions counter for powerdvd.

But if AnyDVD is decoding the disc properly then it shouldn't need to ask for a region code.

Check the region settings in the Blu-ray section of AnyDVD and make sure they are turned on.

I upgraded to Power DVD 16 and I get this screen. File attached.

Attachments

• dvd.PNG
    dvd.PNG
    719.8 KB · Views: 19
Back