• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Am Wrath fails at 5% on multiple copies

Fallen

Start rip --Copy to HDD
Fails at 5% -goes to Repair Defective...
Exits repair screen --Fails At 5% with IO error

got replacement

Same Exact thing

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    680.5 KB · Views: 3
At this time you must use a workaround of ripping with cloneDVD. And deselect the incorrect main movie titles (wrong playtime for movie). Everything thing else {bonus features, previews} can be kept.

But for the best quality of video on a dvd-5 back up using cloneDVD only keep the main movie and then only the audio's and sub's for your needed language(s). And even some of those {dir. Comm} can be cut out if not used by you. Also deselect preserve menu. You would be surprised how much you can gain from the little things.

If your using dvd-9 or iso then for this title and others with same problem. You only need to deselect the incorrect feature film titles (again has wrong playtime for movie). Otherwise you can just 1:1 copy it. Which BTW CloneCD can do as well. And is how I do my 1:1 copies. Yes it can copy and burn DVD's too.

I have always ripped to Hdd -Then used DVDShrink
So no CloneDvd

Pretty sure in shrink you can deselect titles too. You need to keep the SHORTER of the main titles. The longer ones are the fake ones causing the problem. Deselecting titles is needed atm until a new beta is published that can fully handle that title.

I have always ripped to Hdd -Then used DVDShrink
So no CloneDvd
You can do the same thing with that third-party software. I just didn't mention it as i use CDVD and this is the RedFox /Elby support forum and we wasn't in the third-party thread.
Just remember with that product you must rip to HDD first for it to work properly on some newer protection's especially the structural's.
Also if you need any further assistance with that software in the future. Go to the third-party party software sub forum and there are some longtime users who will help you. All you gotta do is ask.

To Nebostrangla -- I am fully aware of the need to rip to HD for DVDShrink, As to going to subforum I Am one of those longtime users (and software designers) people ask for help.
And Yes This is exactly the right forum -- the problem lies with anydvd (Rip to HD) not dvdshrink

Chevron - Its true very rarely DVDShrink will open a disk with anydvd working under it -- Not with this title -- almost always a Rip to HDD is required
DS shows nothing in the Video_Ts folder

What's strange about this movie is the IO error thrown on two separate disks at exactly the same offset - Maybe bad authoring but I don't think so
?? Lionsgate tweaking things ??
Playback via VLC proceeded normally on both disks

So I'll Just wait for a Beta

Yes rip to hdd is required usually with dvdshrink, but then you should be able to load the video_ts folder and deselect the needed titles. The problem here is your can't rip properly with anydvd atm. You could download the trial to CloneDVD and do it that way.

Trial Clonedvd -- Nope- Used that up on mockingjay prior to the fix and spliced the end into the middle with shrink - not seamless but quick enough Then re added menu With Titlewriter

Hmmmm....I just used CloneDVD (on HG:MJ2) to select movie only title and had a perfect movie to watch one time...easy.
I use Shrink but it's so easy to customize what I save with CloneDVD...and with the current Beta AnyDVD and CloneDVD it seems easy to select the correct title and backup with full menu and no problems.
Simple and easy is always my first choice...lot's of software to use out there, freeware and paidware...but after years of CloneDVD and AnyDVD I see no reason to downgrade.

Back