• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Creating a path to copy disc to disc

In using Clone DVD2, I am attempting to copy a disc, but I haven't done it in so long, that I forgot about choosing a path. The disc I am copying is in the E drive, and the blank disc is in the D drive. In the output method screen, the DVD writer indicates correctly that the disc to be recorded is in the E drive. In options on the bottom of the screen, the temporary directory for video files reads H:/Clone DVDTemp. My programs. music and photo files are in the H drive, which is external. Any suggestions on how to create a path so that when the DVD stops ripping, the drive door does not open and the program asks me to insert a blank disc? I hope I described the issue clearly. I have provided a snapshot of the output method screen. Thank you.

Attachments

• Clone DVD2.png
    Clone DVD2.png
    111.5 KB · Views: 20
You want the DVD Writer to be the D drive not E. That is for burning not reading.
No you don't where did you get that idea. I have C: where my program resides/run from and R: as the temp folder and S: as the burner drive. As long as they separate the two then it will work fine. This person is giving you misinformation here. It creates Temp folder where there is available drive space it to hold the data or if you have more then one it will give you a option where you want to create the temp folder. Look at your screen shot and see where the RED arrow points you can choose your drive destination if you have more then one HDD/SDD other then using the Ext Drive. If not then unplug the Ext so it doesn't show up and you will just have to use the Main C: drive to create a Temp folder in it. And that will be fine just let it do it's job before you do other things with it.

Attachments

• Clone DVD2 rev1.png
    Clone DVD2 rev1.png
    123.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
As I have said, all of my programs, downloads, music and photo files are on my external hard drive, which is H. I am just trying to create a path where the info from the ripped DVD can transfer to the blank DVD. I had it before, but I have forgotten how I did it.

As I have said, all of my programs, downloads, music and photo files are on my external hard drive, which is H. I am just trying to create a path where the info from the ripped DVD can transfer to the blank DVD. I had it before, but I have forgotten how I did it.
You may want to take a peek into CloneDVD's manual. It is really quite good.

Are you sure were even talking about the right program? What your indicating I don't recall seeing anything like your saying and I've been using CloneDVD for quite some time.

I've clicked on everything, but nothing opens up.

If CloneDvd2 is installed on your C drive try copying & pasting the below into explorer & see if it takes you to the manual

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Elaborate%20Bytes/CloneDVD2/manual/en/index.html

If CloneDvd2 is installed on your C drive try copying & pasting the below into explorer & see if it takes you to the manual

file:///C:/Program%20Files%20(x86)/Elaborate%20Bytes/CloneDVD2/manual/en/index.html
Thanks, but I figured out my dumb ass mistake. I put the source and blank DVDs in the wrong drive, which was why after the disc was ripped, I would get the message telling me to insert a blank disc. I reversed it and have successfully burned 3 DVDs. Thanks again.

Thanks, but I figured out my dumb ass mistake. I put the source and blank DVDs in the wrong drive, which was why after the disc was ripped, I would get the message telling me to insert a blank disc. I reversed it and have successfully burned 3 DVDs. Thanks again.
I'm pleased that you figured out what went wrong. You're not the only one to make a mistake.

:)

Back