• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

I Am Wrath (USA)

Barnabus

Could you look at for a correct playlist?

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    501 KB · Views: 47
Here's my playlist of I Am Wrath, USA Netflix release. Would like playlist to use, thank you.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_Q_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    516.7 KB · Views: 49
I Am Wrath, USA Netflix release. not seeing a playlist to use, thank you

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_D_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    512 KB · Views: 8
Seems like you've found a version that slipped through the cracks. Nice one, the opd will now be able to get updated. Pete will probably respond back soon to say "it's fixed". Then you'll only need to reinsert the disc.

Should this be showing a correct playlist? I am using the latest version of AnyDVD 8.1.0.0 "I Am Wrath" USA retail disc not showing a correct playlist. Here's a logfile. Thank you for looking into it.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.1.0.0_Info_D_I_AM_WRATH.ziplog
    527.4 KB · Views: 6
Should this be showing a correct playlist? I am using the latest version of AnyDVD 8.1.0.0 "I Am Wrath" USA retail disc not showing a correct playlist. Here's a logfile. Thank you for looking into it.
Should be ok now.

Back