• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Visa success!

Plastixx

Just wanted to say that I didn't have any trouble with purchasing using my Bank of America Visa card. I wanted to give bitcoin a try but my brain wasn't up to the task and figured I would try the Visa card first.

Nothing against RedFox, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the account and make sure there aren't any suspicious transactions later on.

Thanks for keeping this software alive!

Thanks for the post. With all the negative CC posts lately it's good to see a positive experience.
As far as unauthorized usage you should not have any.
Just remember though there's a conversion fee on all currency conversion's through most bank's. Plus most charge up to 5% foreign purchase fee as well.

RedFox is the the one that decline that is done by the CC or Bank/CC issuer that is the main culprit.

RedFox is the the one that decline that is done by the CC or Bank/CC issuer that is the main culprit.

I think you meant RedFox "isn't" the one that declines. Yes, I realize that. I was just pointing out that Bank of America didn't have any problem with the transaction.

BOA Visa worked for me too eventually, but they did flag it as possible fraud on the first request because the charge was in Chinese Yuan. I had to respond to a BOA email alert to confirm that it was not fraudulent.
It does work, but might take a little patience the first time you try the charge. :)

BOA Visa worked for me too eventually, but they did flag it as possible fraud on the first request because the charge was in Chinese Yuan. I had to respond to a BOA email alert to confirm that it was not fraudulent.
It does work, but might take a little patience the first time you try the charge. :)

Ah, I guess I just got lucky then. It went through on the first try and took like 20 seconds for the transaction to complete.

I forgot to mention this was a CC and not my debit card, if that makes any difference.

My Visa worked with no problems (and just in time) ... the transaction also went through in 20 or so seconds (multi licence version).

I wish all at Red Fox a tremendous thank you and keep up the good work!!!!

Just wanted to say that I didn't have any trouble with purchasing using my Bank of America Visa card. I wanted to give bitcoin a try but my brain wasn't up to the task and figured I would try the Visa card first.

Nothing against RedFox, but I'll be sure to keep an eye on the account and make sure there aren't any suspicious transactions later on.

Thanks for keeping this software alive!

Hello all, I'm a newbie to this forum and just thought I'd introduce myself and at the same time mention that, like Plastixx and dcoulter, my Visa credit card transaction was processed very quickly and received my license/key, without any issues (i.e., Error 66) to speak of. So perhaps some banks may be much more likely to block questionable charges than other banks.

Long live the Fox!

Ah, I guess I just got lucky then. It went through on the first try and took like 20 seconds for the transaction to complete.

I forgot to mention this was a CC and not my debit card, if that makes any difference.
Makes no difference unless your debit card has restrictions.

Makes no difference unless your debit card has restrictions.

This appears to be the case. I'm guessing what may be the difference is whether or not the bank of a particular Visa credit/debit card, is a big bank (i.e., JP Morgan Chase, Bank of America, Wells Fargo, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Citigroup). I understand that by implying this, it is still speculative at this point, since I cannot say with any certainty that smaller banks or credit unions don't issue fraud alerts with this particular Asian processor.

Good point. Mine was a debit card which is more sensitive to fraud alerts.

Back