• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

London Has Fallen OPD error

Roycal

Hi,

I still have the old Slysoft version of AnyDVDHD that expires next month. Just tried the new BD above and got a 404 error when AnyDVD tries to access the online database. I believe I have the latest version AnyDVD for my extinct license key. Did the OPD IP address change? Anyway to fix this? Log attached. TIA

Edit: Removed useless logfile.

Last edited:
The old OPD server was shutdown a while ago, so you need a AnyDVD HD v8 license to access the new OPD

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S7 edge via Tapatalk

It was working about a month ago. The last update for the old keys included a new address for the new opd database. Did they change the location again in the last month or so? TIA.

Edit: Just found this on the download page::
"
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally."

AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 will still work for about 150,000 discs, but if you need access to the OPD you will need to use the newer RedFox AnyDVD versions.

You can trial RedFox AnyDVD for 21 days, having a SlySoft license doesn't matter. Just request a trial license within the AnyDVD settings. I don't remember exactly what screen, sorry. Maybe the Information screen?

After the 21 days if you want to continue getting access to the OPD for newer discs you will need to purchase a new RedFox license. Until 24 July 2016 they are offering a blanket 20% discount (plus a bundle discount if you buy multiple licenses) if that helps making a decision as to purchasing a new license or not.

It was working about a month ago. The last update for the old keys included a new address for the new opd database. Did they change the location again in the last month or so? TIA.

From the download page:
SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

Thanks, FurryGuy. The trial version is working. Now just need to remember to buy new license before the discount runs out. :).

I'm just glad it's still working. Great job to all!

Thanks, FurryGuy. The trial version is working. Now just need to remember to buy new license before the discount runs out. :).

I'm just glad it's still working. Great job to all!
Quick notice to you, Roycal, that the discount for all the RedFox software such as AnyDVD expires 1 week from today, Sunday, July 17, 2016 (as I type this) so you have to get in on the discount, unless they extend the sale.

https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

Hi whatever_gong, Just now ordered a new license and waiting for the keycode. The bank flagged it as bogus but I manually ok'd for purchase. Called the bank and verified the purchase, Now just waiting for the keycode from "RedFox" :).

Hi whatever_gong, Just now ordered a new license and waiting for the keycode. The bank flagged it as bogus but I manually ok'd for purchase. Called the bank and verified the purchase, Now just waiting for the keycode from "RedFox" :).
I just checked out your other thread that you have some banking issues.

I hope that you get it all fixed very soon.

Thanks for the support whatever_gong. It will be resolved once I can figure out how to deliver the payment to renew the key :).

AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 will still work for about 150,000 discs, but if you need access to the OPD you will need to use the newer RedFox AnyDVD versions.

How will users know if AnyDVD 7.6.9.5 fails to work when trying to rip a disc other than the 150,000 supported discs? Will an error message be displayed?

Yes, the anydvd status window will say something like 'OPD error 404. Error processing disc'.

Back