• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

New license purchase verified bank deduction

Roycal

Hi I just bought a new license key on your website for a 2 year AnyDVD key. At first the bank rejected it as "suspicious activity" I verified the purchase to the bank and you should now have payment for the license. But I'm still waiting for the email reply with valid license key. Thanks for looking into this :).

If the bank initially rejected it, chances are high you'll have to re-place the order. Once it's rejected nothing can be done, by verifying the purchase you simply told them to "let the next attempt go through". Pretty sure @Ivan will agree, that no payment has been received for the initial attempt.

Hi Chevron, my bank account shows that the amount was deducted from account and transferred to the receiving party. I don't want to repeat that process until I hear from the receiving end :).

Ok at the risk of being charged twice I will try again and if there is a double charge will complain later.

That's a new one, usually a 2nd attempt is needed. If it was deducted then you don't want that indeed. Ivan or @Jill Anderson will need to take a look :)

Ok retried and got this message. Hopefully the order is still active and will be sorted out soon :)
elow you will find specific information pertaining to your order. Please note your reference number, which is used to identify your order:

Order not processed!
Deleted Details :).

Last edited:
Error 66 = call your bank, which you already did. That 441 is the source amount (foreign currency, CNY = ChiNese Yen). if you google 441 CNY to USD (at the current conversion) rate is 66.06 USD, so the amount does match. Ivan or jill will have to take a look. I'd make a screenshot or something of the line in your bank account that states the amount has been deducted, in case they need / want it.

Thanks, Che3r0n. I reviewed my bank account again and the charge was reversed for some reason. But the main page to purchase a license on RedFox just send me back to the message I posted above. So obviously something needs to be reset if they didn't receive the payment.

BTW, where in the hell do you buy these "BITCOINS"? :)

Last edited:
Will try again in 24 hours, the 20 percent discount offer should still be good, Thanks again for your support. :)

Will try again in 24 hours, the 20 percent discount offer should still be good, Thanks again for your support. :)
When it completes the order successfully you key(s) will be available there to download ie page 4/4. You don't need to wait for an email to come. If you pay with bitcoin after you have paid and you see it has been verified as sent to RedFox . Refresh that order completion page and your key(s) will be there for download. Is a small bug they know about and plan to fix.
Also make sure you are doing it as a new order. Sometimes the browser cache's the page and that causes failures. The other thing that can is multiple failed attempts using the same email address.
Use this link:
https://shop.redfox.bz/checkout.php?neworder=1

Hi I just bought a new license key on your website for a 2 year AnyDVD key. At first the bank rejected it as "suspicious activity" I verified the purchase to the bank and you should now have payment for the license. But I'm still waiting for the email reply with valid license key. Thanks for looking into this :).

Roycal, send me a PM with the order ID of your purchase and/or the email used when purchasing. I'll try to figure out what happened.

Success! Just wanted to confirm the first charge didn't go through and the second request went thru earlier yesterday. Sprang for the lifetime with the 20% discount.

Thanks again!! :)

Success! Just wanted to confirm the first charge didn't go through and the second request went thru earlier yesterday. Sprang for the lifetime with the 20% discount.

Thanks again!! :)
Glad you got your license!!!

Welcome to the RedFox Project!!!

Thanks, whatever_gomg82. I'm just glad it's still available. I was buying the Slysoft 2 year license for the last several years renewed at least 3-4 times. This time I lucked out because the Slysoft license was due to expire next month anyway.

With the price of the lifetime license, if they don't reset again in the next 3 years it will be worth it. Keeping fingers crossed! :).

Thanks, whatever_gomg82. I'm just glad it's still available. I was buying the Slysoft 2 year license for the last several years renewed at least 3-4 times. This time I lucked out because the Slysoft license was due to expire next month anyway.

With the price of the lifetime license, if they don't reset again in the next 3 years it will be worth it. Keeping fingers crossed! :).
Roycal, it is annoying what we have to do in order to purchase software from the RedFox Project.

If the MPAA/AACS-LA would spend more time on getting the torrent people instead of people like us that want to just back up our legally purchased materials, then they wouldn't be having all of these protections that will be overcome eventually.

Back