• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Allegiant, Canadian version

grumpg

Hey Guys
Here we go again!!
Ripped the full disc and while playing.... restarted after 58 seconds into the movie... then had a blackout at 1:10:18 to 1:26:32.
Similar to Gods of Egypt that we never got a fix for.(Cdn.guys)
I couldn't rip just the movie as title 24 is 2:17:41 was my only option available.
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_E_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    257.7 KB · Views: 15
Don't know about the Canadian version, but U.S. version shows two titles in CloneDVD2. You have to deselect Title 24 (2:34:03) and select Title 1 (2:00:27).
I'm pretty sure this disc contains Cinavia as well for what it's worth.

On my Title 1 shows (0:00) time. Title 24 is the only one that as time (2:34:03).

Mine was the U.S. Redbox version. If you're only showing one title of 2:34, that's going to be a problem unless Redfox staff has a suggestion. This movie should be 2 hours so the extra 34 minutes is where the blank space is coming from.
As stated above, this is similar to Gods of Egypt. I would assume that Lionsgate will be using this protection on all future releases. I don't know why the U.S. version would show two titles and the Canadian version only one.

Ch3vr0n, I really wasn't asking for help YET, but just stating what was going on with me. :)

If this may help at all, the correct playlist for my Canadian Version is 738.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_F_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
Don't know about the Canadian version, but U.S. version shows two titles in CloneDVD2. You have to deselect Title 24 (2:34:03) and select Title 1 (2:00:27).
I'm pretty sure this disc contains Cinavia as well for what it's worth.
I just did this movie with no problems. if your talking about "The Divergent Series Allegiants"....................USA version.............

the canadian version of this movie will show 2 titles with 8.0.3.1 but it still does not do the whole movie with menues added logfile

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_F_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    268.3 KB · Views: 0
Canadian version, using CloneDVDmobile converting to Mkv, blank after a minute, then restarts from beginning on playback.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_E_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    272 KB · Views: 1
Canadian rental version using 8.0.3.1 presents two main movie files, select Title 1 (2:00:27), deselect Title 24 (2:17:41), as nitewulf69 says. Final product plays without the break and the menus work. Seems to play right through to end.
Now going to re-rent Gods of Egypt to see if this version (3.0.3.1) resolves the problems with that disc. :)

Deselecting titles is a work around, not a complete fix. As such, anydvd logfile!

Hi Ch3vr0n, See attached.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.1_Info_H_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    268.4 KB · Views: 5
Canadian rental version using 8.0.3.1 presents two main movie files, select Title 1 (2:00:27), deselect Title 24 (2:17:41), as nitewulf69 says. Final product plays without the break and the menus work. Seems to play right through to end.
Now going to re-rent Gods of Egypt to see if this version (3.0.3.1) resolves the problems with that disc. :)

Good news. Version 8.0.3.1 resolves the Canadian rental Gods of Egypt problems as well as the Allegiant issues.

Select the shorter of the two movie files and deselect the larger one. Result is an uninterrupted movie, and the menus work properly.

Deselecting titles isn't a fix, that's a work around. A full fix means functioning menu without deselecting titles.

AnyDVD logfile please, no logfile: no help.

FWIW, I tried the US Version of the DVD and only saw a 2:34 version - regardless of whether I tried to copy the whole DVD or just the movie. Logfile attached.

Also, FWIW, while I was unable to copy the whole DVD, I was able to make a viable copy of the movie-only by simply turning off AnyDVD and using DVD-Shrink 3.2 (a very old freeware program that uses the same decrypter as DVDdecryter - another old freeware program). Both DVD-Shrink 3.2 and DVDdecrypter are no longer being developed.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.3.0_Info_E_ALLEGIANT.ziplog
    269.9 KB · Views: 0
FWIW, I tried the US Version of the DVD and only saw a 2:34 version - regardless of whether I tried to copy the whole DVD or just the movie. Logfile attached.

Also, FWIW, while I was unable to copy the whole DVD, I was able to make a viable copy of the movie-only by simply turning off AnyDVD and using DVD-Shrink 3.2 (a very old freeware program that uses the same decrypter as DVDdecryter - another old freeware program). Both DVD-Shrink 3.2 and DVDdecrypter are no longer being developed.
Same answer you got in the other post .
Update to 8.0.3.1. here's the link:
http://sandbox.redfox.bz/SetupAnyDVD8031.exe

Back