• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Ver. 7.6.9.5 not working anymore

Bolter

Are all old versions of AnydvdHD not working anymore? I have version 7.6.9.5 and when I try to use it now, it says cannot connect to the server. I thought old versions would still work but wouldn't have support for new copy protection.

Any idea why it's not working. I have a lifetime licence brought in 2007.

You can turn OFF (in the settings) the option to use the OPD on this version.
It should stop complaining about not connecting.
The newer version from REDFOX needs a new license.

From my understanding, the newer 8.0.3.0 doesn't have this option to turn off using the OPD any longer, it's always ON.

You can still use the v7.6.9.5 for your older disks, but just no online OPD usage since the old SlySoft company is out of business forced out by the movie industry.

There's a sticky post about it on this forum, also articles online mentioning the time it happened.

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Tuesday, May 31, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

where can I go to get the old version again to download......I am not able to get the new version....cost too much esp when I paid for a lifetime subscription before....can someone give me a linke to how to get the 7.6.9 version pls

where can I go to get the old version again to download......I am not able to get the new version....cost too much esp when I paid for a lifetime subscription before....can someone give me a linke to how to get the 7.6.9 version pls
You can get it from the link below, from user mike20021969 in his post I've just posted here. But, you still won't be able to get access to the OPD from RedFox for any Blu-ray discs that need it.

https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/ipman-3-no-audio.69983/page-2#post-446856

True, but I went through the trouble of finding the link.

He could've at least search for the link just like amazing suggested.

:whistle:

I know... But the search will now bring up more forum posts with the direct link in it, eventually, then.. :cool::D

Back