• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Verbatim AZO DVD+R Discs

rap31264

Are these good discs to buy? I read some

Post an image, but if you're talking about the ones I think you are they don't get much better than them.

Well that's what the label states as what I wrote. Is there a sticky about posting an image? I've never done that before.

Use the
Code:
[IMG]
tags or post the link, I'll take a look

Get them while they're hot, you got the right type. They don't come much better than those. Now, do note, than good quality blanks can't make up the difference if you got a crappy drive or burn too fast.

You're correct about get 'em while they're hot. These were the only 2 available. I think my drives are ok. As for the speed, I just looked at my AnyDVD settings and my drives show "drive default". Am I looking in the right place if I need to slow it down?

Anydvd doesn't burn, that setting out affects READ speed. Burn speed is set within your burning program.

So that would be CloneDVD...Ok...I see it. When you go to burn a disc..It has the preferred speed. Cool! Thanks for the help Ch3vr0n!

Back