• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long wil this last?

but yes, they didn't have to release 5 interim versions that worked with slysoft licenses.
Case closed now.
Something nice has been met and then some more nice. There was just so much niceness that I nicely purchased all three products even though only the Fox was needed for me. Already had the other Two. See what happens when there's so much niceness.

Case closed now.
Something nice has been met and then some more nice. There was just so much niceness that I nicely purchased all three products even though only the Fox was needed for me. Already had the other Two. See what happens when there's so much niceness.
You too huh new licenses for alll three products...Niceness works..(y)(y)

This debate of what is or isn't "nice" or whether it meets your expectations is DONE, FINISHED, OVER AND OUT! The options as they are, are NICE and NOT up for debate. Make your choice, or take your whining elsewhere.

Feel the power.....really need to get a life. Comment on every thread. Do you sleep?? Not whining son. I got a temper too. Wise up. OVER and OUT oooh yeah. Got a life to live and kids and grandkids to enjoy, just stated my opinion and you can't handle it. Have fun living YOUR life here. No worries, won't be back under any circumstances. Find another whipping boy.

Parrots

First of all, i have a life, you don't know me so don't make the assumption i don't have one. This is not a matter of being able to handle your opinion or not. I can handle it just fine. It's a matter of the available discounts not meeting your expectations. The discounts are what they are and will not change, period. They're not up for debate or not. Whipping boy? oh please, get over yourself. And if you wont be back, that's your choice. Redfox won't end because of it.

Case closed now.
I believe that another piece of niceness is that the RedFox list price for AnyDVD HD LTL is less that charged by Slysoft for the equivalent product and that's not including the available discounts

Back