• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

remove mastercard

thank you for replying to my post..... it has been over 12 hours now for me and the mastercard is still not on the page

When the transaction limit is reached , it takes about 4 hours to reset, and the MasterCard option will be returned to the page.

48 hours on and still no MasterCard option, I suspect this is more than just a transaction limit issue..:censored:

Mastercard is not available at this time. There are some technical issues. We are working on it, but we can not say when it will be back yet.

Yeah, I'm waiting for MC also. If not available by the 20% discount final date of 24th July, AnyDVD HD and I will, unfortunately, be parting ways after several years.

Last edited:
Back