• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long wil this last?

Weitzer

People, think about this. How long will it be before you have to pay for another program like this. I realize Refox needs support by way of our funds to stay in business, I feel there would of been a better way of handling this. I don't have a problem paying for the software, but my next question is? how will this be handled when they are put out of business again from from the government again. I guess you people are like the government, keep passing on the cost to your people that buy your software. What's going to happen when they again put you out of business? I guess to keep using the software, you must pay the Pieter again. Over and over. When will it end? No one knows. That said, I will not buy again, I would have rather gave them a donation of 100.00 dollars and kept my lifetime license. But not now. It's about the mighty dollar isn't guys? Thanks for your great software for the years I had it.

Oh please, not another one of those "how long) topics. Do you know how long YOU will last? There are no guarantees in life. Can you guarantee you won't die in your sleep tonight? No, you can't. Obviously redfox is taking every measure possible to prevent a repeat. And you can keep your lifetime license. It will work just fine upto version 7.6.9.5 and with over 150,000 discs. You just won't have access to the OPD (support for new discs) and updates.

People, think about this. How long will it be before you have to pay for another program like this. I realize Refox needs support by way of our funds to stay in business, I feel there would of been a better way of handling this. I don't have a problem paying for the software, but my next question is? how will this be handled when they are put out of business again from from the government again. I guess you people are like the government, keep passing on the cost to your people that buy your software. What's going to happen when they again put you out of business? I guess to keep using the software, you must pay the Pieter again. Over and over. When will it end? No one knows. That said, I will not buy again, I would have rather gave them a donation of 100.00 dollars and kept my lifetime license. But not now. It's about the mighty dollar isn't guys? Thanks for your great software for the years I had it.
You are very welcome, and when you come back to buy, you get a 20% discount but time is running out so act now. Thanks.

My guess sir is if it happens again then they are done . As was stated previously in another thread. It is your choice of whether or not to see RedFox survive. I don't really see any difference to that $100.00 donation you SAY you would give. Than just buying the RedFox license for $84 while the discount is available for you. It has been stated before if there was a way to do this FREE or to accept donations then they would have. But you and i both know the majority says they would and the minority ACTUALLY does. Which in no way is fair to anyone period. IMHO RedFox has done the best thing they could given the situation through none of their own doing they were dealt. And no they are not doing this for the money but for the love and support of this great community. Otherwise that would not have released the interim versions that re-connected to the OPD at all could have waited till payment's couldbe accepted and then released V8. And they also would have made us purchase ALL three products AnyDVDHD, CloneCD, and CloneDVDmobile to continue getting updates. So I see a project that has stuck their OWN necks out and have went above and beyond for US the users because that's what matters to them not that almighty dollar or well euro. That is to pay for the things that are needed to keep the "best damn decrypter" alive and available on the market. I have been around since 05/06 and created this account in 07. And the team atRedFox maintain the same standards that they have always had.

ugh..more misinformed replies again. As to your last line about donation and lifetime license that ended May 31, 2016 Slysoft is no more and so is your access to update and OPD access. The old license only works for older release not anymore new release now for dvd and BD since that requires OPD access to work. So you can keep the older Slysoft til 7.6.9.5 but you get nothing more and this will come to a head sooner then you think.

My opinion, and mine alone, is that people need to realize that you have choices in life.

You can choose to help out the RedFox Project, or not. No one is forcing anybody that has ownership of a previous Slysoft license to purchase the newer RedFox one. However, realize that with that decision, their comes costs, and that cost is that you can't access the Online Protection Database (OPD) for any newer discs.

If you wish to purchase a new license, thank you for helping keep RedFox afloat. If you decide not to buy a new license, then I hope that you enjoy ripping the older titles with your Slysoft license.

Remember, the choice is up to you.

Well said my friend. If only everyone could see it the same way as you and most of us the users do. I also think people forget that we all lost are license's and had to buy new ones too. But we also understand what the great team of RedFox has done from day one of this project and will continue to do for EVERY user of their software and what it takes for it to be able to succeed in the future. Because I've used it for years and I'm not using anything else period and I'm pretty sure there are others that are like that too. For me it's either the Lil RedFox on my taskbar or IT'S NOTHING.

My response to this is please report back when it doesn't.

For me it's either the Lil RedFox on my taskbar or IT'S NOTHING.
Also before this there was nothing that could do it. And that is what people are forgetting until something like this came around it was all backally ripping or copying if that worked and least not forget CSS came around because they didn't want us to make our own backup copies.

Well said my friend. If only everyone could see it the same way as you and most of us the users do. I also think people forget that we all lost are license's and had to buy new ones too. But we also understand what the great team of RedFox has done from day one of this project and will continue to do for EVERY user of their software and what it takes for it to be able to succeed in the future. Because I've used it for years and I'm not using anything else period and I'm pretty sure there are others that are like that too. For me it's either the Lil RedFox on my taskbar or IT'S NOTHING.
Correct. And before anyone say I'm a RedFox slappy, my question is this: does Fengtao or anyone else around have the excellent quality of products that RedFox has?

When even people that try to crack software almost always try to get a crack of this software tells you how good the brand is (and how pathetic and cheap some people are when they don't even have the decency to buy the software.) For the record Mods, I didn't mean to bring up illicit methods of obtaining software, I'm just pointing out how good the software is when cheapskates resort to underhanded tactics such as what I just mentioned.

People, think about this.
I did a LOT of thinking about the situation surrounding the demise of SlySoft, whether I would purchase new licenses, and I chose to trust in the honesty and integrity of the developers. A trust they had built in the many years I have dealt with them, even though by "remote."

As soon as I was able to save enough money I made a purchase of TWO bright and shiny new RedFox LTL for AnyDVD. Before 24 July I hope to make a purchase of a RedFx LTL (bundled) of CloneDVD Mobile and CloneCD each.

Should RedFox go "belly up," soon or years from now, then VERY UNLIKELY there will be a "rebranded" company to sell new licenses.

To put it simply: I understand what you are saying and what you believe, but I don't happen to agree.

I had a Slysoft AnyDVDHD LTL
Slysoft went bye bye
Employees started new project, company whatever
Not the employees fault
I bought 2 LTL licences, plus 1 CloneCD to replace previous (didn't have to) + 1 CloneDVDMobile brand new
My choice
Hope this is simple enough for some misinformed people to grasp

Please people. Responding to these posts do nothing but fuel their rage. You are NOT going to convince them that the present reality is the way it is. They see it as wrong and you are NOT going to change their mind. Just ignore their posts. If they want to cut the life line that exist between slysoft and RedFox LET THEM. We have to allow them to move on, because they will not be swayed into understanding the reality of the situation. However, for me I will remind them (whoever they are) if you do not want the new product and purchase the new license keep what you have paid for. You paid for it, you can use it forever. The NEW PRODUCT from a new COMPANY you are NOT entitled to until you pay for it. Period. Now even I am done.

RedFox isn't a company. It's a project.
Never did much care for word parsers. The IDEA is there. They work for themselves and they do not work for free. No one much cares what you call it (those people don't understand anyway). Company, project, self employed. One thing is for SURE, their idea of what is legal, and our idea of what SHOULD be legal is the same and we support them.

Last edited:
Hi
Just got back from travels, left May 10. Missed all the fun. What do I have to pay for a Redfox LTL? What is discount for prior owners? All I see is 20% for anybody
How does it happen?
Thanks

Last edited:
Please read the other few dozen topics on why the special discount was changed into a general one

Back