• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

CloneDVD mobile Fail to read DVD

joatnm

My AnyDVDmobile isn't working now. I started having problems after you dropped HD service.

File 0 e:/VIDEO_TS/VIDEO_TS.IFO 87

version 1.9.5.0

AnyDVD says [unlock successful]

What's the problem. I read the sticky. This should not be happening!!!

There's no such thing as anydvd mobile. Hd decryption works just fine. Anydvd posts no messages like 'unlock successful'. As it is now, your post makes no sense at all and you didn't read the stickies or you would have known to include logfiles

There's no such thing as anydvd mobile. Hd decryption works just fine. Anydvd posts no messages like 'unlock successful'. As it is now, your post makes no sense at all and you didn't read the stickies or you would have known to include logfiles

Ok that reply is a bit snotty.

1. Sorry, I misspoke CloneDVD mobile vs AnyDVD mobile. The name is immaterial to the issue at hand. You knew what I meant.

2. I did not use quotation marks. Brackets [] indicate a paraphrase! Now you know! It said the disk encryptions were successfully removed.

3. DVD's are NOT HD

4. I read the sticky that said CloneDVD mobile would not be affected.

5. There was no option provided to save a logfile. I double-checked. If there is an option I don't see it.

So let's try this again, without the attitude this time. Thanks

Last edited:
1 if I knew what you meant I wouldn't have said the post made no sense
3 of course not, your point is? Anydvd HD handles both DVD's and Blu-ray just fine, there's just no longer a dvd only version. That's all
4 and it isn't, failing to convert has no impact whatever on needing a redfox license
5 anydvd logfile, see link below. CloneDVD mobile log, right click the white area and select the option to save log

Anydvd logfile https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/

There is no attitude, your post just made no sense.

1: No, you said what you said, and so many posters misspell but feel that others can read their mind while others post many times before a correct way of thinking is found. But Chevron will probably accept your apology.
2: Most use quotations, but ok.
3: We know Dvds are not Hd, but AnyDvd HD is the only version left, but it still works on Dvds, as well as Blurays, all in the stickies.
5: Read the sticky in AnyDvd forum "Read this before you post" especially #5. It explains how to get and post a log file.

1 if I knew what you meant I wouldn't have said the post made no sense
3 of course not, your point is? Anydvd HD handles both DVD's and Blu-ray just fine, there's just no longer a dvd only version. That's all
4 and it isn't, failing to convert has no impact whatever on needing a redfox license
5 anydvd logfile, see link below. CloneDVD mobile log, right click the white area and select the option to save log

Anydvd logfile https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/52659/

There is no attitude, your post just made no sense.

Only one program with mobile in the title.

3 you stated HD decryption, DVD has no HD. Therefore no possibility of HD decryption as there is no HD Period. What we are talking about here is failure to read a SD DVD disk

4. I noted it as it is when the problem started occurring. The timing might only be coincidence or it might be material.

5. CloneDVD mobile log: Which "white area" are you referring to. I am right clicking and getting copy, paste etc.
AnyDVD Log: Attached

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.5_Info_E_LAW_AND_ORDER.ziplog
    139 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
The logfile states decryption went perfectly. There's no visible read errors or problematic filters. Can you provide an Amazon link or barcode number? I'm leaning towards a defective disc and/or drive. Though @James will have to give the final verdict. My money is on the disc being defective, especially if the driver and CloneDVD mobile handle other discs fine.

Where do I right click on Clone DVD Mobile???????

- On the "Creating video file ..." panel click the "Save transcoder log" button
- save that as a TXT file
- Attach that here in your post after zipping it

I can't even get that far. When I select the drive in the Title Configuration page I get the error then.

Post an image and the amazon (or any other) link and the barcode. Then the developers can take a look. All I can say at this point is to either exchange the disc and/or reinstall CloneDVD mobile. The decryption of the disc itself looks fine.

If 1 & 2 work then it's very likely to be defective discs, just because there arent any visible defects doesn't mean there arent any microscopic ones (yes that's very common). Happens frequently that discs can be played but not ripped. Honestly i'd exchange them.

So here's where it really gets weird, and perhaps where CloneDVD Mob has a bug?????

I used the AnyDVD ripper to create an iso of disk 3. Mounted using Virtual Clone Drive. Same negative result as before. Then I mounted using Windows 10 mount image function and CDM accepts it. Can you explain this??? Log file taken while in progress.

Attachments

• CDM Log.txt
    1.2 KB · Views: 6
Successful encode of Disk 3 iso via win10 mount. Debug file enclosed

Attachments

• CDM Log completed.txt
    4.7 KB · Views: 3
We're trying to determine what the cause for this problem is. Let me summarize so I didn't miss anything

- CloneDVD mobile does -not- work when mounting an ISO with VirtualDrive
- CloneDVD mobiles -does-work when mounting with the Windows 10 feature "Mount ISO"

We'll get back to you very soon.

We're trying to determine what the cause for this problem is. Let me summarize so I didn't miss anything

- CloneDVD mobile does -not- work when mounting an ISO with VirtualDrive
- CloneDVD mobiles -does-work when mounting with the Windows 10 feature "Mount ISO"

We'll get back to you very soon.
Also does -not- work from disk drive. Additionally this error is also occurring with disks that I have SUCCESSFULLY encoded with CDM direct from the disk drive previously.

Correction. I have been using Power2Go ISO mount, not Win10.

Attachments

• CDM Log 2 completed.txt
    897.6 KB · Views: 1
So here's where it really gets weird, and perhaps where CloneDVD Mob has a bug?????

I used the AnyDVD ripper to create an iso of disk 3. Mounted using Virtual Clone Drive. Same negative result as before. Then I mounted using Windows 10 mount image function and CDM accepts it. Can you explain this??? Log file taken while in progress.
Does it work if, you don't create an iso, but access the folder instead? Hint: Avoid creating isos of DVDs with AnyDVD ripper. Rip to folder instead.

Back