• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

gods of egypt

anydvd 8020 starts to decode then after 1hr20m it goes blank and then decodes at 1hr 47m, between these
two times Any dvd is not decode properly can u help? Plays fine when not decoded just as
playback. Did on both a rental version and store baught version same place on both discs.

Last edited:
what I mean is this it doesn't decode it correctly because it comes up with twenty minutes of blank, no picture no sound, if I play it without using AnyDVD it plays fine, need feed back from ANYDVD MOd or Employee!, According to readout
there is not error reading the disc, or decrypting it.

I am a mod :). What's likely going on then is the decryption although successful results in the wrong playlist being used. What are you using for playback.

what I mean is this it doesn't decode it correctly because it comes up with twenty minutes of blank, no picture no sound, if I play it without using AnyDVD it plays fine, need feed back from ANYDVD MOd or Employee!, According to readout
there is not error reading the disc, or decrypting it.

Just repeating what Ch3vr0n said: without an AnyDVD log file, there is nothing anyone can do.

Jriver media center 18 and Windows Media player classic are players used, found other to decrypt with now problem(DVD Shrink).

Jriver media center 18 and Windows Media player classic are players used

Thats most likely your problem, right there

Jriver media center 18 and Windows Media player classic are picking the longest playlist and play it, the longest being incorrect and containing the 20mins of blank screen with no sound

Thats most likely your problem, right there
Jriver media center 18 and Windows Media player classic are picking the longest playlist and play it, the longest being incorrect and containing the 20mins of blank screen with no sound

JRiver MC is actually one of (if not the only) player that actually is smart enough to read playlist info from AnyDVD disc.inf (starting with v18.0.87)
Most likely the OP has a different variant that AnyDVD doesn't handle, we won't know until a logfile is posted.

@Jeffrey Martin as mentioned a few times already you will need to post an AnyDVD Logfile for this to potentially be fixed.
See point #5 in this thread to see how to create a Logfile.

gentlemen ur missing the point anydvd didn't correctly decrypt a portion of the moive, becuase it did it on all players, I only use theses players to check and see if it decrypted corretly, this is not the only movie this has happened on, were u
get a black screen and no audio, Dirty Granpa did it too, there is no log file because ANYDVD didn't detect a problem, when it decrypted the the protection, the algarythym u used is faulty, I think if u check these movies after u have
used AnyDVD u will get the same results. and if this wasn't the case why then did DVD Shrink have no problem decryting it without a problem, the copy came out perfect.

when it decrypted the the protection, the algarythym u used is faulty

A logfile is then needed so AnyDVD can be updated to work properly, unfortunately without a logfile there is nothing the developers can do.
If you won't provide one, then it can't be fixed, it's that simple.

i didn't miss the point at all. I spotted your issue in the 1st reply and asked for a logfile and told you where to get it. Until you provide a logfile, there's nothing the developers can do.

there seems like a blank spot in the middle of the movie, because there is a blank vob id in the middle of the movie, and yes, it's about 1:45 mins long. vob id 4 i believe. anydvd decrypts it just fine, because there's no error for decrypting blank vob id's, all movies have them, but if you don't manually remove the blank vob id from the middle of the movie, it will always be there. i use ifoedit to remove vob id's that are useless.

I see OP mention something about DVDShrink, so this mightbe tre wrong place since you can process a BD with DVDShrink

But as other have said, no logfile, no help

there is no log file because ANYDVD didn't detect a problem, when it decrypted the the protection, the algarythym u used is faulty

AnyDVD doesn't create log files, when something goes wrong, it creates log files - only - when you tell it to, by right-clicking on the fox and selecting "Create log file...".
If you could please provide a log file, so we can finally address the problem?

@Moonman wrong section. Blu-ray doesn't use vob's. Please go 1 floor up.

Yup your right...I responded to this thread from the Redfox homepage..."Lastest Forum Posts"
Didn't realize that it was in the bluray section, as the categories aren't shown on the homepage.

On this movie Gods of Egypt I get a message on anydvd hd Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc. cinivie is not removed.burned with clone bd Last two boxes are checked on anydvd hd.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.3_Info_F_GODS_OF_EGYPT.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 8
Note: automatic detection of region code not possible with this disc.

nothing unusual, that message simply informs you that Anydvd couldn't automatically detect the discs region that's all.

Cinavia not removed: you either have no cinavia removal setting enabled in AnyDVD or the wrong one (removal requires the 2nd cinavia related setting), or you did not downscale audio or both.

I had both settings checked in any dvd. should i have only had the 2nd one checked?

Both is fine, however you need to select one of the audio downscaling options on CloneBD's last screen too. If no downscaling is done, the fix will not be applied.

Back