• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

How long to get the email with license key.

wayne1938

I ordered the AnyDVD HD and everything went fine.
Got a email back saying I would get a second email with the license key and a link to download it.
I looked at my bank and it shows 'Processing' on my card. How long does the process normally take before getting the key and link?
Thanks.

Wrong section, moved to license section. The anydvd hd section is reserved for disc problems only.

That said, there's no fix time. But usually instantly or within 24h.

Wrong section, moved to license section. The anydvd hd section is reserved for disc problems only.

That said, there's no fix time. But usually instantly or within 24h.
Sorry about that.
Thanks for that information

No worries, that's what us mods are here for :)

I ordered the AnyDVD HD and everything went fine.
Got a email back saying I would get a second email with the license key and a link to download it.
I looked at my bank and it shows 'Processing' on my card. How long does the process normally take before getting the key and link?
Thanks.
I do know when my purchase was made I got the web site linkk for the keys and email within a few minutes. Check your Spam folder...

Your order completion page should have had a link to your key(s) if order completed successfully.
Page 4/4 of the order process. If you have not closed that you can download the key(s) from the dedicated link for each one. Everyone ordering NEEDS to always download their key(s) from that page [4/4 order completion]. Unless you use bitcoin to pay with then you can just refresh the page and when they receive the BTC your keys are made available to you {per ivan}, and not depend on an any email. I know with a CC purchase they are instantly available to download. Also Myself and others didn't receive the actual attachments that contained the key file(s) was just a plain email. Evidently protonmail strips attachments from some emails but not ALL from the same sender. Which I found very strange. So if that's the email your using might want to use a different one.They re-sent email and it still doesn't have them so I'm having them send it to an alternate email.

Update:
RedFox Support actually got the key file attachments to go through this time I received them @7 pm EST last night. Thanks RedFox Support for taking the time and re-sending them for a third time to make it work. Also they did send to an alternate address at same time. So for anyone else with similar problems (protonmail stripping keys attachments) give RedFox an alternate email for them to send to at same time so it won't take three times for you. Again I want to say THANK YOU RedFox Support. Another happy "lifetime of RedFox" Customer.

Last edited:
Also, the processing is normal, I get that for a fill up on my car, lol. Some, can be a few hours, most take 2 days, but I have seen them hang on for 4 days or more. Think the difference depends on how automated the recipient's site is. And all those are local. Not to worry about.

Thanks everyone.
Turns out the email was in my spam folder? Under the circumstances never had one go in there before.
Got the key and everything is good.

Thanks everyone.
Turns out the email was in my spam folder? Under the circumstances never had one go in there before.
Got the key and everything is good.
I figure that would be the next place to always look.

i purchased a lifetime license today, i got a machine ID #, and a 6 digit serial#.. But no license #,,could the 6 digit serial number be the same as the license#? it says licensed forever. but if somewhere down the road and i need to reinstalled and is asked for the licensed# what do i enter?

No, the 6 digit number isn't your serial number either. It's your order number. Anydvd will never ask you for a serial number and if never has. The only way to register anydvd is with the key file you were emailed. Therefore is important to keep a backup of the mail and key file.

No, the 6 digit number isn't your serial number either. It's your order number. Anydvd will never ask you for a serial number and if never has. The only way to register anydvd is with the key file you were emailed. Therefore is important to keep a backup of the mail and key file.
the 6 digit order number is not the one i was referring to.. so let me ask you this please, since nowhere does it say license key #, like my old AnyDVD from 2011 purchase i have a 8 digit key# as well as a 8 digit serial#......when i bought my new computer ( now old computer) and reinstalled ANYDVD it asked for my license# before i could download my lifetime purchase after the 30 day trial period ended..sorry to sound stupid, but i am not very computer savvy to say the least.

Slysoft license don't work with RedFox AnyDVD HD version 8 and above. Even the old slysoft anydvd NEVER asked for a serial number to register. Registration has always been done through a registration key FILE you are sent by e-mail. Slysoft licenses only work up to version 7.6.9.5 without access to the OPD and further updates but functions with over 150k discs. Slysoft is dead, RedFox has restarted development. If you wish to use AnyDVD v8 and above you need a redfox license as indicated on the download page. As well as further information available

here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/
here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/redfox-licensing-pricing.69083/
here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/unlucky-slysoft-purchasers-50-discount-free-1y-license.69438/

and on other third party websites on the demise of slysoft and the rise of redfox.

Slysoft license don't work with RedFox AnyDVD HD version 8 and above. Even the old slysoft anydvd NEVER asked for a serial number to register. Registration has always been done through a registration key FILE you are sent by e-mail. Slysoft licenses only work up to version 7.6.9.5 without access to the OPD and further updates but functions with over 150k discs. Slysoft is dead, RedFox has restarted development. If you wish to use AnyDVD v8 and above you need a redfox license as indicated on the download page. As well as further information available

here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/no-fox-no-job-no-future.68331/
here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/redfox-licensing-pricing.69083/
here: https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/unlucky-slysoft-purchasers-50-discount-free-1y-license.69438/

and on other third party websites on the demise of slysoft and the rise of redfox.
Redfox is what i purchased, thanks anyway

Ok, so you purchased a redfox license. So you should have been received an e-mail with an attachment named something like this AnyDVDHD_Key_Y2K-ABC.AnyDVDHD

That's the only file you need. Anydvd has never used a text based serial number to register the application. The serial number you see on the information tab along with the machine ID are solely used for identification purposes if you ever need to contact support. The actual software registration is done by double clicking that attachment file you were mailed. It has always been that way, even in the slysoft days.

When you (re)install the software, all you need to do to register is double click the file AFTER you've installed anydvd.

Your order completion page should have had a link to your key(s) if order completed successfully.
Page 4/4 of the order process. If you have not closed that you can download the key(s) from the dedicated link for each one. Everyone ordering NEEDS to always download their key(s) from that page [4/4 order completion]. Unless you use bitcoin to pay with then you can just refresh the page and when they receive the BTC your keys are made available to you {per ivan}, and not depend on an any email. I know with a CC purchase they are instantly available to download. Also Myself and others didn't receive the actual attachments that contained the key file(s) was just a plain email. Evidently protonmail strips attachments from some emails but not ALL from the same sender. Which I found very strange. So if that's the email your using might want to use a different one.They re-sent email and it still doesn't have them so I'm having them send it to an alternate email.

This is good advice--I never did receive an email. I paid with a credit card and a page opened with a link to the key. Glad I didn’t close it before retrieving the key.

I purchased a lifetime license, by the way, to replace my old lifetime license; I continue to be pleased with the decrypter and wish much success for this RedFox project.

If you didn't receive the mail, check your spam folders,(incl webmail) of there's nothing there create a support ticket

This is good advice--I never did receive an email. I paid with a credit card and a page opened with a link to the key. Glad I didn’t close it before retrieving the key.

I purchased a lifetime license, by the way, to replace my old lifetime license; I continue to be pleased with the decrypter and wish much success for this RedFox project.
Most likely your email was flagged and sent to the SPAM folder look there as you said you got a license key page that means it worked.

Back