• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deadpool

voovaz

Do not play and not copied disc with the movie attached file log

Attachments

• AnyDVD_8.0.2.0_Info_F_Deadpool.ziplog
    901.2 KB · Views: 23
player TotalMedia Theatre 3. Computers but not even open the folder with the film can be seen to open the drive and the contents can not be with other films do not have such problems

Considering this is a very new release and a rather big blockbuster, this may very well be a new protection that's not yet supported. Stay tuned.

ok. Thanks, I will wait for news

That's just a bad disc, not a protection problem:

7.63s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5 // **** L-EC UNCORRECTABLE ERROR
14.63s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5 // **** L-EC UNCORRECTABLE ERROR
21.64s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5 // **** L-EC UNCORRECTABLE ERROR
28.64s: read sectors failed, sense 3:11:5 // **** L-EC UNCORRECTABLE ERROR
...16 more...

70.79s: read error 12146064 to 12146080, max 24212256, io->read_error 1
140.96s: read error 12146079 to 12146080, max 24212256, io->read_error 1

Try different disc first, there's a bigger chance of that than if your drive was defective. Especially if it reads others fine.

Other disks reads perfectly,change the store to another disk and then check it

You may want to consider replacing your player software with PowerDVD (AFAIK the only licensed Blu-ray player still being regularly developed -- WinDVD still exists but is on the back burner). TMT3 is pretty old; ArcSoft jumped to version 5 before exiting the market entirely. Fox discs over the years have regularly seen menu changes that confound older player software, even with AnyDVD HD.

At the house hold player Samsung plays without problems is definitely not protection?
I just today brought my domestic player back from repair and had to check
It's important to me if the disk is really bad then I'll change it

Last edited:
Yes a bad drive at 1:19:02-1:32.02 does not play and hinders going to change it

Last edited:
You may want to consider replacing your player software with PowerDVD (AFAIK the only licensed Blu-ray player still being regularly developed -- WinDVD still exists but is on the back burner). TMT3 is pretty old; ArcSoft jumped to version 5 before exiting the market entirely. Fox discs over the years have regularly seen menu changes that confound older player software, even with AnyDVD HD.

I'm still using TMT, version 6.something, and it plays Deadpool. I'm sure the day will come when it doesn't work anymore, but it is still limping along.
I'm in the USA.

I'm still using TMT, version 6.something, and it plays Deadpool. I'm sure the day will come when it doesn't work anymore, but it is still limping along.
I'm in the USA.
I have TMT 5 and TMT 6 on both my Windows Vista/Windows 7 Home laptops and Windows 8.1 Pro with Media Center PC. I have noticed from checking out other online video enthusiast forums that there are some issues using TMT 5 or 6 in Windows 10.

A cursory look at this site here will give you an idea of what you're up against if you ever decide to upgrade your OS--me, I'm staying with Windows 7 and 8.1 for the foreseeable future (my Vista laptop will be rendered useless early next year, so I have about 6 months left to use it.)

Please pay particular attention to this post here, or this one here for some of the issues anyone holding on to unsupported software will face in the coming years.

try upgrading your lappy to 10 :) mine dates back to the vista days too (Vaio VGN-AW11M/H) and runs W10 perfectly, only had to chase down 2 vista/7 drivers to get all the hardware recognised :)

try upgrading your lappy to 10 :) mine dates back to the vista days too (Vaio VGN-AW11M/H) and runs W10 perfectly, only had to chase down 2 vista/7 drivers to get all the hardware recognised :)
Ch3vr0n, my laptop only has 2 GB of RAM with it, plus was made by Dell (I'll have to contact them and see if I can upgrade it) and and I am planning on getting a newer one either next year or when my Budget allows it.

For now, I use my Win 8.1 PC the majority of the time, and my Win 7 laptop when I have the PC in the shop for repairs.

Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) has played every single Blu-ray file I've thrown at it (over 3,000 movies, including Deadpool). I would suggest trying that wonderful, free program.

Media Player Classic Home Cinema (MPC-HC) has played every single Blu-ray file I've thrown at it (over 3,000 movies, including Deadpool). I would suggest trying that wonderful, free program.
She's good but can't play disc menu

MPC-HC also can't pick up on the correct playlist, so if you have an obfuscated disc you need to know which playlist to pick

Back