• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Forum has been offline for a few hours

Ivan

RedFox Admin Team
Staff member
Forum server has been offline today for a few hours and should work normally now.

The data center had a power outage and to boot the server, two admins are needed with two keys and two passphrases to unlock the server. And it took some time to chase up a 2nd admin.

Sorry for that, but safety first...

Ivan

Forum server has been offline today for a few hours and should work normally now.

The data center had a power outage and to boot the server, two admins are needed with two keys and two passphrases to unlock the server. And it took some time to chase up a 2nd admin.

Ivan
I think you overslept!

Ivan
Normally, I'm not up this late, but you guys seem to have more security than the Pentagon!!

:cool:

Ivan

No kidding?
It's good to hear that you have that kind of security :).

Who originally "cracked" the AACS of you guys?
Its he still on the team or was it more than just one person?

I just figured it was some sort of maintenance or something of that nature. With the bad Gateway error message that was there. Protecting are info like that is very much appreciated by me.

Back