• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Credit Card Declined

kjlljk

I can't seem to purchase my license. I have tried several times and different credit cards. I even have my bank on the phone while I tried. He said he saw the transaction request but it was not declined on their end. I triple checked all my info. Anyone have help??

I get these emails each time:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for placing an order at redfox.bz.

Unfortunately we have to inform you that the transaction could not be

processed.

Your credit card could not be charged. The failure was accompanied by the

following error message:

Payment xxxxx for Order xxxxx over 165.23 USD Reference #xxxxxx has failed: 66: Failed

We do not have any further information about this failure.

There are a few things that might help when retrying your order:

- Make sure you enter the CVV from the back of your card, *not* your PIN:

- Check that the expiry date is correct, the order is: month, year

- In order step 2/4, please enter your first and last name as it appears on

the credit card. If there is an initial, enter it in the first name field.

- Ask your credit card issuer if any restrictions apply for your card such

as for internet usage or certain countries.

If this does not help, we suggest you ask a trustful friend, relative or

colleague for permission to use his/her credit card.

Sincerely,

Your RedFox Team

Call your bank and tell them you are making an overseas purchase and to let it go through.
You will have to do the forms all over again. Your old order is now dead.
This has happened to MANY people. A phone call did the trick for most of them.
-W

Call your bank and tell them you are making an overseas purchase and to let it go through.
This has happened to MANY people. A phone call did the trick for most of them.
-W

I had the bank on the phone when I pressed the purchase button... He saw the transaction and said it was not declined...

Very sorry to hear that. :(
Time to send an email to support.
-W

I had the bank on the phone when I pressed the purchase button... He saw the transaction and said it was not declined...
I think they are giving you the run around here..

A quick look at his own online statement will show him quickly enough if it went through - or not.
-W

Did you close your browser, clear the cache, or use a different browser in between tries?

My visa was declined also. I took a long time to decide to repurchase this product, now I cannot do it due to an overseas purchase? I guess I will have to look at other software!

My visa was declined also. I took a long time to decide to repurchase this product, now I cannot do it due to an overseas purchase? I guess I will have to look at other software!
You need to call your Visa to unblock the transaction otherwise any other CC will do the same thing.

All you have to do is call your bank first and have someone authorize the purchase - a lot of us had to do that.
You WILL have to fill out the purchase form all over again - small price to stick with the best.
-W

Since you used same email address in forum and for purchase, I was able to identify your order and noticed, that you got the license key. So everything should be fine, right?

Back