• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

This Is My Happy Dance!
Registration of ANYDVD and CloneCD went without a hitch. While still on the payment page, right after payment, I was able to download the new .exe's and the keys. I also received the keys in a speedy email. I did call he Visa provider bank to tell them that I would soon execute a purchase in Euros. They asked if I knew the amount (it is right there on the purchase page, in USD or Euros.) I recommend filling out the on-line purchase request forms (all pages) and call the bank just before hitting the "buy" key. Everything that the bank will ask will be right there. The whole on-line process takes about two minutes.

I've purchased a new lifetime licence. Paid with a Visa card without any issues.
You are one of the few fortunate people. Many, myself included, had problems making an international transaction when using Visa.

Always had stellar support here so purchasing a new license was a no brainer.

Use it alot, so glad to be a supporter.

Den

Hi all:) I picked up a new lifetime license on the first day they were being offered, and had no problems before the payment system was taken down. I used Slysoft Anydvd HD for many years, so have no problem buying another license after what happened considering its still the great people behind the Redfox project. I wish Redfox all the best, and couldn't be happier.

The way this thread was handled made me want to support Redfox even more; https://forum.redfox.bz/threads/what-a-misunderstanding.69464/ :D

Regards darsk

Last edited:
I just re-purchased a new LTL AnyDVD HD. Registered just fine. Used MasterCard too, no issues.. Been a lifetime holder since 2010. Thank you!

Ordered my LTL now with Mastercard (sic!). Worked perfectly, now I'am back in the saddle again. Thanks to the Fox.
Customer since 10 years.

I just re-purchased a new LTL AnyDVD HD. Registered just fine. Used MasterCard too, no issues.. Been a lifetime holder since 2010. Thank you!
Congratulations on your purchase.
Ordered my LTL now with Mastercard (sic!). Worked perfectly, now I'am back in the saddle again. Thanks to the Fox.
Customer since 10 years.

Likewise, congrats on getting your license as well.
In the meantime,
Giddy yap!!!

:)

YAAY! My RedFox costume from Gymshop finally arrived!!
HRPdNkO.jpg
I'm in for life! :D
Thanks for making Master Card available and thanks for all your dedicated work with this awesome little app!
I'm really impressed of your quick comeback!

Last edited:
I'm very happy to support RedFox!! Purchased my new LTL as soon as it was available. Hope you guys are able to stick around for a while!!!! ;)

I was a long time life member of the previous AnyDVD, and last night happily ordered another lifetime membership of the new one! Go Redfox! Thank you guys for the many previous years, and here's to years more!

Had my old LTL for ages and now the owner to 2 new 2 years. No LTL for me just yet. Mainly due to money and partially to see how things pan out. And if there's still a need for a wonderful program such as this in two years then I'll happily help them along with a few more pennies :)

I don't mind having to re-buy the lifetime license for AnyDVDHD. What happened wasn't their fault, and being a reasonable person I know that there certainly had to be costs involved in moving the whole shebang. This "the customer is always right" thing is just plain BS. Stuff happens and I know that it was out of their control. Big deal, we lost a hundred bucks. But for all the work it did for me over the years I'm certainly not going to moan about the hundred bucks. I'm just happy to see that little red fox working again! :)

I don't mind having to re-buy the lifetime license for AnyDVDHD. What happened wasn't their fault, and being a reasonable person I know that there certainly had to be costs involved in moving the whole shebang. This "the customer is always right" thing is just plain BS. Stuff happens and I know that it was out of their control. Big deal, we lost a hundred bucks. But for all the work it did for me over the years I'm certainly not going to moan about the hundred bucks. I'm just happy to see that little red fox working again! :)
Welcome to the " The RedFox Project"

Here's the thing. I trusted Slysoft, never ever ever did I have an issue with it and I've used it for years and years. I look at it this way, that 100.00 was worth it just for the peace of mind alone. I'm going to replace this computer, just hope I don't have a problem using the key more than once, but I don't think I will. I've had to rebuild computers from scratch before, had to redownload and re-execute the key many times. It's danged good software, I'm happy it is back. Very happy.

You are one of the few fortunate people. Many, myself included, had problems making an international transaction when using Visa.
I just purchased again a few minutes ago and used Visa...no problems at all.

YAAY! My RedFox costume from Gymshop finally arrived!!
image.jpg
I'm in for life! :D
Thanks for making Master Card available and thanks for all your dedicated work with this awesome little app!
I'm really impressed of your quick comeback!
:LOL::ROFLMAO::cool::p
Is that FOX costumed person really on the RedFox title screen now?
(I haven't installed the new version yet)
Hahaha..!

-Edited-
...oh...silly me...you added it to this pix...hahaha...they should put it on the real title screen....haha.

Last edited:
Back