• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

OK, I have my visa card in hand. Will call bank to confirm an off shore transaction. Past posts here indicated that many internet providers were blocking Redfox from Belieze. If that continues to be the case, how will the licenses be delivered? My providers are charter and gmail.

They aren't blocking redfox, it's the Asian payment processor that triggers the 'block'. Licenses are delivered the same way they've always been. Available for download on order completion and via email attachment to the email you used to purchase.

Once the initial rush to get new versions were over, getting the keys was as simple as eating pie. Typed in info in 4 pages, moving to next page was fast, no errors. Also after getting everything over with the next page saying it was successful, you have an option to click on link to download. Save, you need to enter the keys after loading new program, then reboot then add keys. You will also get an email with the keys as an attachment. I save the keys on other drives, but use an alternate email site that doesn't delete emails after a period of time, Gmail is a good example.

As I do not have Visa I decided to go for Bitcoin payment. First of all being sceptic bitcoin payment processing appeared being Pretty easy. Having Sent the money online the rest Goes very Smooth. Payment processing went immediate as well the delivery of redfox license! Thank you for being back to business hopefully you will survive @ least as Long as Slysoft did!

They aren't blocking redfox, it's the Asian payment processor that triggers the 'block'. Licenses are delivered the same way they've always been. Available for download on order completion and via email attachment to the email you used to purchase.
My email from RedFox with keys didn't have them attached I did DL them from completion page though have sent email to support as well probably just a glitch in the system.

Glad to have my LTL. Now I can continue to watch my videos the way I want to!
I think its great that AnyDVD is still going despite what happened to Slysoft. Having considered all the new payment options I decided it was worth the risk to get lifetime.
If they go under in three years, I wont feel cheated, only disappointed. Money well spent.

The risk factor for me is the first two years, but then life's a risk.

I think its great that AnyDVD is still going despite what happened to Slysoft. Having considered all the new payment options I decided it was worth the risk to get lifetime.
If they go under in three years, I wont feel cheated, only disappointed. Money well spent.

That was my feeling exactly.
I felt it was worth the slight risk to give them a shot in the wallet now to insure a good startup.
-W

Took a few days and calling CC company but was finally able to purchase. I got another LTL. Thank you so much for picking up the pieces and continuing on. Hopefully this will last another 12yrs. Yup 12yrs of updates so not to bad to have to buy again.

I had my two SlySoft AnyDVD licenses for 7 and 4.5 years. IMO I received more than fair value from my investments, with the numerous updates and improvements over the years.

Even if DVD/Bluray discs disappear in a couple of years, replaced by streaming or UHD discs, I still have my current collection (still growing!) to keep preserving.

Last edited:
Another lifetime licence user of Slysoft who has happily bought a new lifetime RedFox licence.

I'm extremely grateful to the team for continuing the great work! Thanks, all!

I tried 3 times to pay for a new anydvd licence using debit card but payment kept failing. I'm too wary to try using bitcoin, but a very kind relative let me use their credit card and the payment went through fine straight away, so now I have a new anydvd lifetime licence. I'd honestly be completely lost without anydvd. I've been using anydvd since 2004 and there's simply no other software out there which does what anydvd does to the exact same standard. I'm a very happy customer right now. thank you.

I Owned two old AnyDVD LTL and on Saturday 21, purchased the first of my new LTL. I am very happy with the purchase. The only guarantee I need and expect from Redfox is that they will continue to improve the program as long as they can, whether that be a month or 10 years. I personally understand the LTL is not an absolute but a goal, which like everything else today is influenced by outside forces. You make a good product, please continue.

I used Visa and It took 3-4 minutes to have my new license, which made me think I would be the first person to call my card issuer and complain how laze their security is. But within the hour I received a call to verify the charge

...But within the hour I received a call to verify the charge

In my lifetime, the only call I ever got was when we were at Sears trying to buy a washer and dryer and this was from the fraud department. I flipped out.

Add another one to the totals board for those that have purchased a Lifetime License for AnyDVD HD (since 2003), CloneCD (since 2003) and CloneDVD Mobile (2016). As has been said by many before it sucks to have to get a new license but the product just works, so I'll get a license to support it. As a few others have also done I made the jump into Bitcoin for my license purchase. So far this being my first Bitcoin purchase, the purchasing experience has not been bad at all.

My thinking is a bank wouldn't have to Authorize It

My thinking is a bank wouldn't have to Authorize It
if it is a usa Gift card probably not because they are limited to purchases within the USA only from everything i have read I maybe wrong but you can always try it.

I waited a few days to let the hoopla die down...and today purchased a shiny, brand-new AnyDVD-HD Redfox LTL (replacing my very old Slysoft LTL)...and was very happy to do so!!

Thanks to all the developers for the continued support of AnyDVD-HD during the "dark days" and congrats on getting the Redfox brand up and running!!!!!

Had a LTL with Slysoft that was worth every penny. Was happy to do it again with Redfox. Thanks for keeping it going

Back