• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Deadline for the (50%) discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnConnor

Is there a deadline for the discount price?

I just bought my AnyDVD HD LT license (2016-01-09) :( but I really need Paysafe to buy a new LT license.
So: Is there a deadline for the 50% discount price?

(And if Paysafe is comming back: Can I pay with a 50€ + a 10€ card? -- Because there is no 60€ card :unsure:)

Can't say it's a hard deadline but I think it's safe to assume the same 2 month window as the general 20% one. Don't hold me to that though. As paysafe goes, it has always allowed multi code payments.

Is there a deadline for the discount price?

I just bought my AnyDVD HD LT license (2016-01-09) :( but I really need Paysafe to buy a new LT license.
So: Is there a deadline for the 50% discount price?

(And if Paysafe is comming back: Can I pay with a 50€ + a 10€ card? -- Because there is no 60€ card :unsure:)
I have yet to see 50% discount lately - you get only 10% discount if you use bitcoin. The most I seen with everthing with 2 Anydvd HD license was up to 45% with bitcoin payment.

Yes there is. Hd owners have the option of a default 1y free, or 50% off if they prefer that.

Only 2 month? o_O That would be really unfair for everyone who doesn't have a credit card / don't trust bitcoins. :confused:

Can someone from the RedFox team please confirm / better: deny this please?

[EDIT: Thanks for the Paysafe payment info Ch3vr0n (y)]

Last edited:
when I RE-purchased my RedFox Lifetime (Forever) ANYDvD HD license via Visa Credit Card on Friday 20, 2016 ...there was the stated offer of " -20% off the Euro price if it was purchased by a July 24, 2016 deadline". Thatz why I went ahead and bought it now. The net amount was approx 87.?? Euro or $97.xx US...plus my VISA international fee made my total CC charge of $102. US... hope this helps Y'all !

@trussme Yes, this is for the 20% off. Hopefully not for the 50% off :unsure:

Quote: "Owners of a SlySoft AnyDVD licence, bought after on or 2015-12-01, will get a 50% discount when purchasing RedFox AnyDVD HD." Link

Yes there is. Hd owners have the option of a default 1y free, or 50% off if they prefer that.

Bought my previous LTL of AnyDVDHD on 12.13.2015. So I sent an e-mail to RedFox support about the 50% off, but haven't heard back. Anything else I need to do (except wait)?

Is there a link to instructions on how to get the discount for AnyDVD HD lifetime license holder?

Also, how is Red Fox going to avoid the same fate as SlySoft?

Instructions? https://forum.redfox.bz/index.php?threads/69083/

How? I'm not going into that yet again. Everything you need to know is available through the search. The only thing I'm going to say is that they do take steps to prevent a repeat.

I don't know what to search for. Any hints on what keywords should I search?

I just joined the forum and most of the threads I've read are people complaining about not able to continue to use our old licenses and the answers to those. Which is fine. But I just want to know some info that tells me RedFox is not going down in a few months.

No one (except for perhaps the unpaid shill Chevron and his ilk) could sensibly think an LTL is worth buying. RedFox as a business has only proven that it knows nothing about marketing, customer loyalty or retention. I expect the next facts they prove are that they also know nothing else about running a business. It beggars belief that almost their first marketing action was to treat their most committed potential customers as sources of short term cash rather than their businesses most cherished asset. You all should be fearful of getting your money's worth buying a year license from these amateurs, let alone an LTL.

RedFox as a business has only proven that it knows nothing about marketing, customer loyalty or retention. I expect the next facts they prove are that they also know nothing else about running a business.
It isn't a business. It's a Project.

With the exception of Bitcoins which most people do not use and all the Visa cards being flagged as fraud and blocked by many banks I can't see how the new company is going to survive if they can't get the payment processor needed I was going to buy a LTL but that did not work out my bank.Aka Visa Blocked the transaction and I just had a friend try making a purchase for me from the EU he got the same thing blocked then a phone call from the cc company not worth the hassell to me any longer I will see if they come up with a different payment method that will work.

It isn't a business. It's a Project.
LOL. You might as well call it a religion. Actually, if you did call it a religion, you might be able to claim tax free status, and no one would be surprised to see asking members for more money, they'd just think it was another Scientology.

Kangu Rubicon - why are you here?
You obviously want no part of this thing....
But coming here suddenly as a "new member" to spread FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt) kinda fails my smell test.
-W

Last edited:
Nope, just wait.
So we shouldn't purchase a 1 year license just yet. Just email with our current license info and ask about the free 1 year? My current license for HD expires in July 2017 so I'm thinking I bought the 2 year in July 2015. I sent an email so now I'm in line waiting {:~)

I can't make that decision for you. All I can say is that slysoft licenses don't work with v8 and up. However you don't qualify for that. The 1y free is limited to users who purchased on or after 2015-12-01, you bought in may. Not December. It can't hurt to ask, but pretty sure you'll be pointed to the general 20% off through the store.

So, I am totally at a loss here. I bought a lifetime license in November 2015. Am I to understand that if I want to continue to get future updates, I have to buy it AGAIN? Nice bait & switch. Is there any refund process based on these shady practices? Sell lifetime licenses, then change company name. I am beyond livid. No wonder back-ups weren't even playing correctly on ps3 anymore. Kept getting sound removed by that Sony program.

So, do all my LT licenses for the other items I bought, have to be re-bought too?

Feel free to delete if needed Ch3vr0n. I was just venting sorry. I feel totally screwed over.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back