• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

If I purchase a Redfox license to replace my Sly one, what's to say they won't get taken down as well?
I am willing to take that risk, I've purchased RedFox licenses.

The fine folks at RedFox are taking an even bigger risk by continuing to update a product some people don't like.

The irony lost on Hollywood and the AACS-LA is I wouldn't be willing to purchase DVDs and Blurays if I wasn't able to watch what I pay for the way I want, where I want and how I want.

Worth the wait.....purchased the lifetime for all three products....

Did it with Slysoft in 2007 to show my support and I more than got my monies worth......I am confident that the new RedFox will be as good of an investment.......

Thank you guys on the RedFox team for keeping this going for all of us....

Kipper
Thank you Mr Kipper.

Just bought my LTL could not be happier that you are back Good Luck

If I purchase a Redfox license to replace my Sly one, what's to say they won't get taken down as well?
As the OP, I have no authority here, so I can only respectfully ask that you stay on topic. This thread was started to expressly show support for RedFox by letting those who purchased licenses show their support. There are plenty of threads already opened to ask this type of question. Again I can only say please.

Ch3vrOjn, Maybe you can help me. After numerous attempts and me contacting my bank, the charge went through. On the purchase page it said charge would appear from 2 companies. Mine was different. Yourfashionmalls.com is the company that charged me from the RedFox page. After a few hours the pymt page still shows pending and they'll check it every 5 minutes. Like I said, the charge has gone through and I have paid. No contact from RedFox.

There are no guarantees in life, but they're taking every step to avoid it happening again. But the movie decryption tool business comes with an inherit danger of that possibility.

I was actually amazed to get 10+ years out of license #1. :)
-W

I purchased my new RedFox ANY DVD HD LTL yesterday 5/19/16 at 14:14:53.
I had my old SlyFox LTL for 10 years, and got great service from it.
I had been monitoring the purchase site frequently to catch it when they came online.
Well it came alive at 14:14. I jumped in with my Visa card, and the sale went thru slicker than snot.
The purchase site went offline again about 10 minutes later most likely because of load testing or whatever.
Checked my visa account today and there it was. They hadn't even added the foreign watchamacallit fee that I was warned about.
The payee was listed as "Artisan Market"
By the way, thanks for the discount, it showed that you guys really wanted to help out us old folks.
Installed the key, cranked out a rip I had been saving for just this purpose, and all is well.

Art.

Woo! New purchaser here (was going to buy around the time Slysoft went under, and have been watching and waiting since). I've been toying with the idea of getting into Bitcoin for a couple of years now, and just made the Trifecta-Of-Awesomeness my first bitcoin purchase :D

Very glad I did... AnyDVD HD even works flawlessly with my newest Blu-Ray! (Deadpool)

Just go my New Lifetime license. I think I brought my Anydvd HD LTL in 2007 before that i had the non HD version. Thought for a second about trying for Ch3vr0n Case 1 bullet point 2 but figured for the period i had it the current discount is good enough. Thanks

Got mine yesterday. Thanks guys.
May the Red Fox Project have a long and prosperous life

Just got new Lifetime license for AnyDVD HD. It working great,thank you! :)

Ps. just to be sure how many years new redfox lifetime license is "valid" was is 3 or 4 years or even 5 years?

Last edited:
I'll echo what everyone else has said in this thread.

Thanks for opening back up and offering licenses again.

Just got new Lifetime license for AnyDVD HD. It working great,thank you! :)

Ps. just to be sure how many years new redfox lifetime license is "valid" was is 3 or 4 years or even 5 years?
As long as redfox exists, we can't predict the future. The decryption tool business is a dangerous one.

Question...I have (rather elderly) lifetime licenses for CloneCD and CloneDVD. Do I need to purchase new licenses for them - that's not clear - or does that deal still rest with Elby. I do get occasional update notices, but I don't remember from whom.

CloneDVD is an elby product and unaffected, it will continue to work just fine. CloneCD is a bit tricky, it should continue to work fine unless a new update is issued that adds some major functionality.

Bought mine for Anydvd-hd and CloneCD today paying with Visa. Quick and painless. :)

Great product, been member sine 2006, couldn't wait till Red Fox was up and selling, bought it as fast as I could, great job and for keeping your word Red Fox Team.

I bought 2 LTL's again. Happy to know I can continue to use this anydvdHD software. I've had it since around 2004 I think when the other one went down around that time. I don't use clone cd much but renewed it anyway for support. I have clone dvd also, and I may get the mobile at another time. I reinstalled the two programs and added the keys and all went well. My bank called me and wanted to inform me and allow the transaction. I did get the extra fee added to my visa. A few dollars. Thank you to those doing the hard work to keep this going for us. Much appreciated. Less choices being taken away.

Back