• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Happy with New License Purchase, Comment Here

OP06D

Just purchased new lifetime licenses for AnyDVDHD and CloneCD. Thank You very much to the RedFox Team. Months ago I vowed to purchase new lifetime licenses and I did just that.

I know RedFox can see how many licenses they are selling . I still think it would be nice for those who purchased new licenses to chime in here so those who said no one would repurchase could see just how many people support these great people!

Thanks again RedFox!

Thanks for the thread! My Visa went through just now for all 3 (LTL) products. Now to install everything....

Thanks again to all of you at RedFox for all your work. :D

Thanks to you all. We are a great community, and we thank all of you.

I much appreciate you guys sticking with it and continuing the work on the great products you've created over the years despite all the difficulties you've faced recently. I can't imagine building an effective HTPC without you guys.
+1 trio ltl

While it was a bit of a hassle to actually have the purchase process correctly, the first attempt failed, once that happened I received the license/invoice emails in a matter of seconds.

Kudos to the RedFox team for coming back from the dead!

Two brand new and shiny AnyDVD licenses waiting to be applied to the new version.

Only use the license on one machine and that is for DVDs. The second license is for my very meager Bluray collection that I rarely watch.

While it was a bit of a hassle to actually have the purchase process correctly, the first attempt failed, once that happened I received the license/invoice emails in a matter of seconds.

Kudos to the RedFox team for coming back from the dead!

Two brand new and shiny AnyDVD licenses waiting to be applied to the new version.

Only use the license on one machine and that is for DVDs. The second license is for my very meager Bluray collection that I rarely watch.
Thanks Furry Guy

Good things come to those who wait, and I am very happy that you all are part of our community.

I am a long time user with 2 LTL Clone dvd and AnyDVD Hd from 2007 or 08 with yearly then went to the LTL to support the fight with the ustr . I fully supported your stance ,going to the wall to fight for the right to sell your products.
I have not ripped any BD or DVD, for that matter in a few years. I mostly stream, though i did rip to hard drive and to dvd, never the blu rays though. never did any CD either.
I loved your product and though my methods to watch movies and videos has changed over the past 4 or so yrs, i certainly did get my fair share of saved movies. I actually paid for a significant number of my any dvd and clone dvd2 uses and then another 40% or more of my saved movies were in public domain .

now i have to try to decide how the redfox anydvd will benefit me. I am still totally in support of the position you and staff has taken against the us government bullying stance and its backing of big business interests as represented by the movie companies disney, et al. no need to mention all those offenders of rights of citizens to pursue happiness.
I am well past retirement age and on a fixed income here which is not much since i never figured i 'd live this long and spent as much as i could while i made it, including my retirement packages as I watched the federal reserve devalue the us dollar when it got put on the 'faith' system without anything but the hope and prayer to back up any dollar bill
just as well i guess. for me.
i like that you list my favorite places as home base. Belize, I used to like British Honduras as a potential retirement location
I havent watched this forum in a couple ,three years so was out of the last events with regard to the Antigua v US trade idiots or the AACS LA bogus consortium to trample on individual rights to just watch a movie in peace without being threatened with mass murderer status.
I got worked up as i investigated what happened most recently .sorry for the rant
now i have to look to see just how I might justify spending more on a new ltl for red fox 8.01 or whatever it will be.
by the way,
thanks to the team for all the years of very good work and perfect(nearly)functioning of the software i gladly paid for and used.
JohnDarcy

@johnniedoo, nice to see someone not rant that the change over to RedFox is a scam to make more money.

During the time after RedFox rose from the ashes of SlySoft I thought long and hard if I would be purchasing two new AnyDVD licenses again and going with just one. I only use AnyDVD for backing up DVDs and on only one machine that doesn't have a Bluray drive.

In the end I decided to show my support for keeping RedFox alive to continue developing AnyDVD and purchased two licenses.

It didn't hurt that much having a bundle discount along with the 2 month promotion discount. ;)

LTL purchased once again, the fox is dead, long live the fox!

-pd

Thanks for your patience.
You RedFox guys simply make too good a product to not wait. ;)

Yes, the birthing pangs from SlySoft to RedFox were not fun, but it has been quite a ride of ups and downs. :)

You RedFox guys simply make too good a product to not wait. ;)

Yes, the birthing pangs from SlySoft to RedFox were not fun, but it has been quite a ride of ups and downs. :)
But members like you make all worthwhile. ;)

But members like you make all worthwhile. ;)
I remember all too well things on/after 22/23 February 2016. The despair was horrible. AnyDVD was dead and buried.

The RedFox resurrection is indeed a miracle courtesy of a lot of people, developers and customers alike.

It doesnt take a genius to see how the movie business interests enlisted the support of the us gov agencies or depts, whatever to do in smaller independent business enterprises which were not willing to be subjugated by the illegal uses of power against them from afar. I do not believe the movie industry nor the co conspirator us gov have the right to limit how people do business around the world. even though they use their bottomless pit of financial resources to devise or design legal briefs that are nonsense. I just read something about the 'chewbacca' defense technique. and this seems as though it were incorporated to be used to attack with confusion ,rather than the defense position.
it is just my view on the process, as i have always supported how slysoft and elbay did business but that was based on , primarily, providing excellent products in a market that needed them. creative and well functioning software for reasonable prices.
I am all for it, and found it hard to understand why people where whining or crying about being sold out. that is clearly not the case. took me all of 20min or half hour worth of reading to update myself on the causative factors-written, by the way ,by disinterested third parties-and/or opposing parties(opposed to slysoft that is) for me to get a handle on why the demise of slysoft was needed or why it happened.
i paid for a service based on those conditions from 2008 or whenever till recently. conditions changed- basic contract law. it was time to offer new contract options as conditions changed . from my experience with this group, I would believe they agonized over how not to do this and ,bottom line, no options were viable... and, still, the whole issue is up in the air.
I contact my representatives here in the usa a number of times a year on this or broader issue here. I feel it is very important to stand up against these over controlling business consortia. they will roll over everyone and their interests if left unopposed. I make my voice heard in as much as it can be to get my gov senator and reps to keep the insidious interests from making laws in favor of the movie interests and /or those who want to control the internet or pry into individuals business at will.
this is way off point here, sorry for this
i got wound up
john

Worth the wait.....purchased the lifetime for all three products....

Did it with Slysoft in 2007 to show my support and I more than got my monies worth......I am confident that the new RedFox will be as good of an investment.......

Thank you guys on the RedFox team for keeping this going for all of us....

Kipper

If I purchase a Redfox license to replace my Sly one, what's to say they won't get taken down as well?

There are no guarantees in life, but they're taking every step to avoid it happening again. But the movie decryption tool business comes with an inherit danger of that possibility.

Back