• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Licence Key Question

TomTiddler

I used the trial version of CloneBD on a couple of movies, and noticed there is a Watermark superimposed when viewing. I have since purchased a licence key, do I need to rip them again to get rid of the watermark?

If you ripped them to HDD with Anydvd first, then no you don't have to re-rip. As the watermark is only added during processing with CloneBD
If you did any kind of video processing (shrinking, ...) with CloneBD then yes you will have to re-do the job as the watermark got added during shrinking/processing.

I used the trial version of CloneBD on a couple of movies, and noticed there is a Watermark superimposed when viewing. I have since purchased a licence key, do I need to rip them again to get rid of the watermark?

Yes.

Otherwise, the watermark will remain there on your converted video format.

how many computer you allow me to use my licence: 1 2 3 ....
2 or 3 or more will be grat to rip mpre efficient

how does it work if you upgrade your computer and you have a life time license?

It's still the same computer. Licenses are transferable between systems.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back