• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Game Of Thrones Season 5 DVDs

Philbert

Just checking if anyone has had a chance to run AnyDVD on it?
I am getting the 5th Season (DVD) soon, and I wondered are there any reported problems?
I know the Public Library here has several copies being sent out for viewing (I'm within a 100 people of my turn...so soon! YAY!)
So far HG MockingusJay has been the only difficult movie...fingers crossed.

That's what the search is for, that said even if that was the case the version of a disc a user has a problem with may not match the version you'll have. A title comes in dozens of different versions. There's no way whatsoever to predict you will or will not have issues. There's to much variables that could effect problems.

That's what the search is for, that said even if that was the case the version of a disc a user has a problem with may not match the version you'll have. A title comes in dozens of different versions. There's no way whatsoever to predict you will or will not have issues. There's to much variables that could effect problems.

So...there are some versions of Mockingjay 2 that didn't have a blank area for 20 minutes or so, and no menu?
That's interesting...

The search turned up posts on GOT 2,3,4...which is why I posted here.
Why...did you find threads on GOT 5, and MJ2 working in Croatia?

Mj2 currently has a workaround to produce a movie-only no menu backup yes, complicated protection that one. As far as got 5 goes, again there is NO way whatsoever to predict if you're going to have issues or not. There's to many variables. The disc version, hardware, protection used, your system setup,... There's just no way to predict issues, the only way to know is to try and if you have problems to create a logfile and provide it here. The dev's can't work blind.

So...there are some versions of Mockingjay 2 that didn't have a blank area for 20 minutes or so, and no menu?
That's interesting...

To get Mockingjay 1 and 2 was advised by a member to go back to cloneBD v.1076 with anyDVD created ISO and it worked no problem. With v1079 it would freeze while reading certain files. Didn't try it with v1080 but v1076 definitely works. Link to v.1076 in case you wanna try it.

https://www.redfox.bz/download/SetupCloneBD1076RedFox.exe

BTW, Mockingjay's protection disables auto Region Code and you are forced to enter the country code of your physical disc, not necessarily where you live. Should be printed on the movie disc. Need to manually enter it into anyDVD. When finished, put it back to auto. I'm using HD version, but should be a way to change country code in anyDVD, if needed.

Game of Thrones, all 5 DVD's backed up using anyDVD HD/cloneDVD without any issues.

mcm

Last edited:
To get Mockingjay 1 and 2 was advised by a member to go back to cloneBD v.1076 with anyDVD created ISO and it worked no problem. With v1079 it would freeze while reading certain files. Didn't try it with v1080 but v1076 definitely works. Link to v.1076 in case you wanna try it.

BTW, Mockingjay's protection disables auto Region Code and you are forced to enter the country code of your physical disc, not necessarily where you live. Should be printed on the movie disc. Need to manually enter it into anyDVD. When finished, put it back to auto. I'm using HD version, but should be a way to change country code in anyDVD, if needed.

Game of Thrones, all 5 DVD's backed up using anyDVD HD/cloneDVD without any issues.

mcm
This thread is about DVDs, not Bluray, so any mention of CloneBD is irrelevant. Also, the region code info mentioned is strictly for Bluray, not DVD. Region code for DVD is according to drive setting. This is confusing info for people with DVDs.

This thread is about DVDs, not Bluray, so any mention of CloneBD is irrelevant. Also, the region code info mentioned is strictly for Bluray, not DVD. Region code for DVD is according to drive setting. This is confusing info for people with DVDs.

Right, got a bit off topic with mockingjay anyway. Game of Throne DVD's, all 5 of them, backed up fine. Don't do many DVD's anymore. Sorry for confusion about country code. Must be why they are under bluray settings. Just a guess they were same. Had to use DVD's with GOT and backed up like anything else.

Last edited:

mcm
Right, got a bit off topic with mockingjay anyway. Game of Throne DVD's, all 5 of them, backed up fine. Don't do many DVD's anymore. Sorry for confusion about country code. Must be why they are under bluray settings. Just a guess they were same. Had to use DVD's with GOT and backed up like anything else.

Thanks for the preview...I have a pretty basic experience with AnyDVD, so if there are no obvious problems I am home free...!
I have a 150 ways to work around copy issues (usually due to disc damage), I but always prefer to backup with a menu and the movie only.
I use DVDs due to space considerations.

Back