• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

The Monuments Men still has Cinavia in WinDVD 11.6

Since this was my topic, I will provide closure. I never could get WinDVD 11.6 to reliably play ripped ISOs of BluRays with AnyDVD HD running in the background. The fox would turn purple and the 20 minute pop up would still appear - but only on SOME discs. Very frustrating.

In the end, I bought PDVD 15. I used WinDVD 11.0 until there was a massive PDVD 15 sale, then shifted to it. Every disc that failed with a Cinavia detection on WinDVD 11.6 worked perfectly on PDVD 15.

Hello,

i have buy PowerDVD 15 Ultra,
works by me perfect.

Greetings :)

MarcusR

Are you sure you've got the correct setting enabled? The 2nd to last one "Prevent cinavia detection by software player" only disables the SOFTWARE player's capability to detect the signal. It does NOT remove the actual signal. The last one "Remove cinavia watermark..." actually removes it, but only in combination with CloneBD.

Double check, if it still happens create a NEW topic. Provide an Anydvd logfile so the devs van see the exact version installed and a screenshot of AnyDVD's program settings.

Sorry for the late reply!

Yes, all settings are correct. I experimented by downloading the trial for PowerDVD 15 ultra, and it works perfectly. No Cinavia messages. I didn't change anything on the hardware or software side. I opened a case with Corel Support, and they said to reinstall WinDVD using another user account. I haven't gotten that far yet, but I don't think I should have to.

I will create a new topic labeled "Cinavia Error With "WinDVD Pro 11 Only" and will add the screenshot of the settings as well as a log file.

Thanks!

Back