• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

Thanks for update to CloneCD

nebostrangla

Again thanks team for the update was a nice surprise to see.
(y) :)

Ps

And yes your "slysoft" key will work until further notice from RedFox.

From the download page:

SlySoft license keys for AnyDVD (HD) will only work up to version 7.6.9.5. The RedFox OPD (Online Protection Database) for this version will be available until Saturday, April 30, 2016, afterwards AnyDVD HD may no longer be able to decrypt discs.

SlySoft licenses of other products are not affected and will continue to work normally.

Thanks!
It is still signed to SlySoft and also installs to the SlySoft folder. So the only change is it being aware of the new RedFox website?

Everything still installs to slysoft folders for compatibility with other problems, that's all.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

Norton Security deletes version 5.3.3.0 because it supposed to be dangerous malware... :whistle:

Last edited:
Take control of your AV and tell it to shut up and let you install :) not the first for Norton sees legitimate software as malware and definitely won't be the last time ;-)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

New vserion 5.3.3.0 Trad Chinese Translators seems not good

Attachments

• 5330.jpg
    5330.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 36
That's for the chinese translator. You can always contact him on that email if it still works, in the mean time you can always set the software to english or perhaps even take over translation. Thats how i first got started.

New vserion 5.3.3.0 Trad Chinese Translators seems not good
Marlowe, if zh_TW is your native language, I'd be happy to send you the language files for reviewing them...

Last edited:
I will try to contact the translator(if this email works)
i know the translator is not a easy job..
Thanks Ivan and Ch3vron for reply

Send email to version 5.3.3.0 zh-tw transalator but can not get response
I will try to contact another transalator to help make new language

Send a PM to Ivan above, he'll be able to hook you up

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I contact another zh-tw translator if he is willing to do
I will contact Ivan to get language files
Thanks Ch3vr0n and ivan^^

Back