• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD?

skweky

Does AnyDVD HD work the same as recording an AnyDVD disk? I thought something called Water Marker HD disks will stop Dubbing, (If Water Marker is what its called.) Or is it the same process, just Put Disk in and clone. Also do we have to use BluyRay media? Questions may sound stupid to you folks but I need to know what to expect.

Thanks for your time and years of service
skweky

If you're referring to cinavia, check the last 2 program settings. Especially their right-click tooltips. If will tell you everything you need to know

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

So I will need a new Blue Ray writer then? Any recommendations?

No, what made you think you did. Cinavia removal/detection is done at the software level. A PC drive doesn't give a rat's ass about cinavia, the playback software does

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk

No, what made you think you did. Cinavia removal/detection is done at the software level. A PC drive doesn't give a rat's ass about cinavia, the playback software does

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 5 met Tapatalk
I see that the new RedFox must be the software to take care of Cinavia. But for me to write a BlueRay I must have writer to accommodate the size of the BlueRay media. My DVD writer will not the put the size of a BlueRay movie on it. So if I get this right I must purchase the new RedFox and the Clone software, but also a external HD writer. Like I said, I'm not the smartest when it comes to backing up my movies, but I did know how to use anydvd and clonedvd. Thanks again for your help Mr Ch3vRon. I do appreciate it.

Does AnyDVD HD work the same as recording an AnyDVD disk?

I think this is the point he is asking. Simply put, AnyDVD HD will work the same way as your old AnyDVD (non-HD) for processing DVD discs. AnyDVD HD is basically the same program that you've already been using, but also has the features to deal with HD discs as well. So if you want to work with Blu Ray discs now, you will need a new drive to at least read the discs, and it will also need to write them if you want to backup to blank Blu Ray discs. If you will only continue to work on DVDs, then nothing should change with your workflow.

Keep in mind though that DVDs may also contain Cinavia (water mark) in their audio track(s), so you may still run into issues with this. Keep in mind, AnyDVD does not remove Cinavia from the audio tracks, but rather it "tricks" certain commercial software players from detecting it. Any discs you burn with the watermark will still trigger stand alone players that look for it.

Wow!!! Thats what I need to know. Very well put and thanks for the info.

Back