• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

anyDVDHD 7.6.9.3 discussion thread

nebostrangla

Just thought I'd help you guys/gals out with this
ATTN:
This update is for ALL holders of a slysoft license key (LTL or valid Subscription's)
since I know someone will ask.
If there are any issues please post accordingly
Thanks for the update team.

Just thought I'd help you guys/gals out with this
ATTN:
This update is for ALL holders of a slysoft license key (LTL or valid Subscription's)
since I know someone will ask.
If there are any issues please post accordingly
Thanks for the update team.

Well, Hunger Games, Mockingly 2 worked fine with 7.6.9.2. At least it appeared to. The movie started but I haven't watched it all the way through yet to see if the chapters were in the correct sequence. USA disc, bought off Amazon. Playlist 628. Using TMT 6.7.1.199.
Lifetime license holder.

Now that I upgraded to 7.6.9.3, the movie gets loaded by AnyDVDHD, TMT starts to play, but all I get is a black screen. Pause and Play work, but the black screen persists. Playlist is still 628. Other discs seem to play fine with 7.6.9.3.

I will upload a log zipfile if needed, but I can't find the sticky that explains how to get a log zipfile. It seems to have disappeared from the forum with the RedFox resurrection.

Thanks
Mike

Still the same way it was before. Insert the disc, right click tray icon, 'create logfile', attach to reply

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

Mockingjay part 2 Nordic still dosen't work either, playlist reportet and is right, but still just looping in menu when hitting play

Then provide a new logfile

Well, Hunger Games, Mockingly 2 worked fine with 7.6.9.2. At least it appeared to. The movie started but I haven't watched it all the way through yet to see if the chapters were in the correct sequence. USA disc, bought off Amazon. Playlist 628. Using TMT 6.7.1.199.
Lifetime license holder.

Now that I upgraded to 7.6.9.3, the movie gets loaded by AnyDVDHD, TMT starts to play, but all I get is a black screen. Pause and Play work, but the black screen persists. Playlist is still 628. Other discs seem to play fine with 7.6.9.3.

I will upload a log zipfile if needed, but I can't find the sticky that explains how to get a log zipfile. It seems to have disappeared from the forum with the RedFox resurrection.

Thanks
Mike
This has happened before with discs like these and licensed players, until James fixes this so the menus work, enable "Speed Menu" and choose 628 or what ever it says in the status window what shows as a good playlist in Speed Menu.
The correct playlist should be the first choice on speed menu.
This also assumes that James is going to fix the menus, but until then as a "work-around" use Speed menu.

Lifetime license holder.

Thanks
Mike
Good to hear it still works the same as before. Just never had to do it before.
Here is the log file.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.3_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.2 MB · Views: 5
Just copied Mockingbird 2, with copy played fine for about 10 minutes, then the 7.6.9.2. version. Then Cinavia blocked the playback. I moved the copy to a non-BlueRay DVD external optical player and it played fine

This has happened before with discs like these and licensed players, until James fixes this so the menus work, enable "Speed Menu" and choose 628 or what ever it says in the status window what shows as a good playlist in Speed Menu.
The correct playlist should be the first choice on speed menu.
This also assumes that James is going to fix the menus, but until then as a "work-around" use Speed menu.

OK, enabled Speed Menu and the movie seemed to play fine. Could also access the special features, 8 or so tracks of stuff. The only playlist shown for the main movie was 628. Each of the other tracks, which had the special features, were different playlists, with much shorter durations.
What seems weird is that 7.6.9.2 showed the native menu on the disc, but somehow it got 'lost' in going to 7.6.9.3.
Hope it gets fixed, since I like to be able to view the full contents of the discs I own.
Thanks
Mike

Last edited:
here is the new logfile for the Nordig version

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.3_Info_R_HUNGER GAMES MOCKINGJAY 2 1.ziplog
    1.8 MB · Views: 7
I have Microsoft Security Essentials installed on my rig.
I downloaded rel. 7.6.9.3 and installed it, no apparent problem.
About 10 seconds after the nag box asking you to mouse over whatever you want to look at showed up, Microsoft Sec. Essen. put up a box that said they had detected some suspicious files.
The program specified the AnyDVD folder in the program file folder of the boot drive. They asked to either send the files or wait until later. I chose later.
After thinking about it, I kicked myself for not getting a screen shot.
So I uninstalled AnyDVD and reinstalled it, but no message from M.S.E. this time.
I don't know if this is known behavior, but I have installed 377 new releases of Any DVD, and HD since 2004, and this is first for me.
Anyone else?

Art

Using AnyDVD version 7.6.9.3, playback of ripped Blu-Ray DVD stops about 3 minutes with a message saying that it can't be played because of copyright restriction. Logfile and screen dumps attached. Using VLC media player to play BMVD folder of ripped copy, stored on desktop.

Is there anything that I can do? I am a novice with AnyDVD settings, tho I've used AnyDVD for years.

Mockingjay, part 2. I dwell in the eastern USA -- don't know what region this is. Original disk is in an external Blu-Ray burner, laptop computer with Windows 10.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.3_Info_F_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    1.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Mockingjay 2 playback message.pdf
    674.6 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:
No problems here with Mockingjay 2, French version in PowerDVD 15. Protection is removed, and the complete movie plays.

Using VLC media player to play BMVD folder of ripped copy, stored on desktop.
Is there anything that I can do?

You will need to manually open the correct playlist for playback. In your case AnyDVD says 00428.mpls.
So navigate to BDMV > PLAYLIST > 00428.mpls and open that file directly.
VLC may not be able to open that file directly (last time I checked it couldn't open .mpls) if that is the case I would recommend using MPC-HC for playback instead as it will open that file.

Are you afraid your little business of illegal copies will get you a bit less income since you will have to pay that subscription?
Because if you can afford several original blu-ray discs every month, then you can also afford to pay a small fee to use this software.
If not, you are using the software for illegal activities which aren't supported here.
Be careful with your fraud accusations, because they could very well be turned against you...

Just my 2 cents.

You sure like to accuse everyone of pirating. ;) If someone were making illegal copies, then they wouldn't be worried about paying right? Remember...pirating is not supported here.

You will need to manually open the correct playlist for playback. In your case AnyDVD says 00428.mpls.
VLC may not be able to open that file directly (last time I checked it couldn't open .mpls) if that is the case I would recommend using MPC-HC for playback instead as it will open that file.
Thank you.

What is MPC-HC?

Google.com will tell you. A video player capable of playing bluray to a degree but one of the few that can do that by opening the mpls file.

Back