• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

hunger games mockingjay pt2

Tried that and it just plays the adverts won't go to menu or film :(

Same issue here.
The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 - Region 2 (UK)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_D_The Hunger Games Mockingjay Part 2.ziplog
    879.2 KB · Views: 6
Same problem as Clams.
The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 Region 1 (USA)

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    263.9 KB · Views: 1
My disc has 2 titles: Title 1 - 2:16:50 and title 22 - 2:26:01. CloneDVD selected title 22 and I ripped that first. Blank screen from 1:20:00 to 1:29:00. Trying title 1 now.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_G_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    269.8 KB · Views: 0
US Retail DVD disc included in Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital HD combo pack. My stand alone DVD player shows the movie as being title 24 (2:16:50 in length). Title 24 was not a choice in the Clone DVD2 video Titles selection window. Only title 1 was available at the 2:16:50 length. I attempted a disc copy using title 1 for the movie. Trailers and bonus items played fine. Selecting "Play movie" resulted in a black screen and an unresponsive stand alone DVD player which fortunately will turn off and allow ejecting the disc after a restart.

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_G_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    278.6 KB · Views: 0
US Retail DVD disc included in Blu-Ray, DVD, Digital HD combo pack. My stand alone DVD player shows the movie as being title 24 (2:16:50 in length). Title 24 was not a choice in the Clone DVD2 video Titles selection window. Only title 1 was available at the 2:16:50 length. I attempted a disc copy using title 1 for the movie. Trailers and bonus items played fine. Selecting "Play movie" resulted in a black screen and an unresponsive stand alone DVD player which fortunately will turn off and allow ejecting the disc after a restart.
I found the missing 30 minutes after the last of the trailers, every minute of them! explain that to me please!

It's the protection at work. Anydvd's OPD needs an update to properly handle the protection.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

I'm having the same issue with blank time starting at 1:20 ...
The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 Region 1 (USA) - Redbox

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_D_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    260.3 KB · Views: 3
I'm having the same issue with blank time starting at 1:20 ...
The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 Region 1 (USA) - Redbox

My dvd of The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 Region 1 (USA) has two titles

Title 22 Play time 2:26:01
Title 01 Play time 2:16:50

I CAN make a playable copy by using CloneDVD2's "Copy DVD Titles" mode & selecting Title 01 Play time 2:16:50 ( Preserve menus must be UNCHECKED )

Note: I can NOT make a playable copy using CloneDVD2's "Clone DVD" mode and simply uncheck Title 22 ( The menu does NOT work correctly )

Attachments

• AnyDVD_7.6.9.2_Info_R_MOCKINGJAY_2.ziplog
    282.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Clearly the developers will need to look more closely at this specific release to resolve the issue. As we all know the 2:16:50 title is the proper title. At this time a movie-only backup with no menus is the recommended course of action if you absolutely must be able to play the disc on an HTPC, etc.

It is possible to get the menus to work but it requires extra effort and isn't really worth the hassle. I'm sure RedFox will have this resolved soon enough.

There is an issue with MJ2.
AnyDVD will seem to handle it but when you play the disk in PowerDVD the bogus title 26 plays via the DVD menu - it's too long and has added nonsensicle crap. (2:26:01)
AnyDVD will also rip the disk to folder.
I ripped title 1 (2:16:50) out of the AnyDVD rip folder using Shrink - It seems OK.

I also UNTICKED Title 2 and just TICKED Title 1 and the movie plays from start to finish Perfectly!

My dvd of The Hunger Games - Mockingjay Part 2 Region 1 (USA) has two titles

Title 22 Play time 2:26:01
Title 01 Play time 2:16:50

I CAN make a playable copy by using CloneDVD2's "Copy DVD titles" mode and selecting Title 01 Play time 2:16:50

Note: I can NOT make a playable copy using CloneDVD2's "Clone DVD" mode and simply uncheck Title 22 ( The menu does NOT work correctly )
worked great,thanks much..went thru 6 disc's last night to no luck. got up this morning and read your comments, glad i did. you my hero for the day!

Might it work (to create a disc copy) to just delete (uncheck) the bogus title 26 using CloneDVD2, or is the issue more complex?

Try it. But the menu points to the wrong title when you click PLAY.

It is possible to get the menus to work but it requires extra effort and isn't really worth the hassle. I'm sure RedFox will have this resolved soon enough.[/QUOTE]

How can I get the menus to work? I just want the film and to be able to go to main menu and to play from there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

how? you wait until anydvd or the OPD gets an update so the protection is handled correctly.

how? you wait until anydvd or the OPD gets an update so the protection is handled correctly.
This is the DVD version. OPD won't help much (but speed it up a bit).

I was asking @DrinkLyeAndDie as they stated there is a way which takes a bit of hassle, I don't mind a bit of hassle if it means I get the menu's working properly

How can I get the menus to work? I just want the film and to be able to go to main menu and to play from there.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated, thanks

One method would be to use AnyDVD and CloneDVD to make a copy to your HDD and then edit the files on your HDD with Pgcedit. If you make the proper change(s) then the menus will work. This requires people to know what they are doing. Most users don't and offering support for that is simply not productive when this won't be necessary if people simply have patience. RedFox will resolve the issue soon enough and there the temporary solution of making a backup that does not contain menus is more than adequate.

NOTE: I will be not offer support on what to change, etc. People should simply wait for the proper solution which will be AnyDVD handling the disc so a bandaid fix isn't even required.

Agreed.

Hey all:

Long time user. First time post. Just an update to everyone who is frustrated with the new copy protection on this. I have performed many experiments and here are the results.

US rental DVD copy (Region1)

Obviously, as everyone mentions, there are two possible titles to rip. (The longer one track 22 is not the correct one). Track 1 is the one you need @ 2:16:5x. Using AnyDVD current version and handbrake to re-encode track 22 works but obviously is not the right one. You will have a studder at the very beginning and loops the first 10 seconds once. It also blacks out at 1:20:xx for about 10 minutes. If you try to re-encode track 1 with handbrake, it immediately fails. Due to the protection, if you do a properties of the Video_TS directory on the DVD disk, it will register like 25GB (which is obviously not possible). I used the rip to HD feature of AnyDVD and it is successful but comes in at 6.xGB (ick, need a Dual layer DVD). It works, has all the menus, and the previews all work. What I did next was rip just the movie (track 1) from the DVD with AnyDVD and CloneDVD to the hard drive. This is successful. You get a working movie at 2:16:xx. I took this reprocessed DVD movie only Video_TS directory and was able to re-encode with Handbrake. Using default settings except for setting the file type to MKV and video processing to slow, I get a 700mb mkv that seems to playback without any issues. No noticeable video degradation. I mux the video, so I lose the 5.1 surround, but when you play this back on portable devices, it isn't noticeable and reduces the total file size dramatically.

Back