• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

RedFox website is online!

ReClock is (at time of posting) not listed under the Products drop down menu on https://www.redfox.bz/
Whoever's in charge of new website: it would be good to have it added to that drop-down menu also :)

View attachment 28726

For anyone else:
ReClock is (at time of posting) found on this page only: https://www.redfox.bz/download.html

Actually, ReClock ist not really a "main stream" product and therefore not listed in drop-down menu. It is more a "goodie for geeks".

Great job Gents! I have a question. I've read the other responses but want to be clear. I own CloneDVD and AnyDVD (not AnyDVD HD). As of April 1, will I need to re-purchase both?

The 8-10 days is an estimate, its no guarantee license purchasing will be available by then. But yes, everyone will need to purchase a new license if they intend to use any version beyond 7.6.9.1 (which is the last version that will accept slysoft licenses.). However in your case that will only be the case for Anydvd. Unless CloneDVD receives a new update, your slysoft license will continue to work just fine.

which is what i said, "your slysoft license will continue".

So Ch3vr0n...I see there is only AnyDVD HD to purchase after 7.6.9.1. Is this correct? And will this continue to work with just DVDs (not Blu-rays). I just buy plain ol' DVDs.

Anydvd HD has always been able to do DVD's, it's the HD part you need(ed) to pay extra for to unlock.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

CloneDVD license will continue to work even if there is an update.
You suggest otherwise...

It's my understanding that existing CloneDVD licenses will continue to work with future updates (if there are any) as those licenses, despite being sold on Slysoft's website, are really Elby licenses. Same goes for CloneBD.

they should yes, CloneDVD is developped by Elby. Should be no problem there :)

Not unless it receives an update. If it doesn't, your slysoft license will continue to work. If it does, then there's a chance it will need a redfox license.

So let's have a look at the pricing.......in a few days....hopefully

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 7 mit Tapatalk

I just upgraded to 7.6.9.2, and no issues with the "old" lifetime license from the now dead Slysoft. I'm assuming the next version from RedFox is when a new license will really be needed. I'm completely fine with that and looking forward to that day. :D

The only thing I dislike about all this, and it's really cosmetic, but why not change the name from AndDVD/HD to something else? Dissociating your self's from the old name would let people know it's a new beginning and that the old software is no longer supported. I know the relaunched website already states no support will be given to the old Slysoft AnyDVD/HD software, but I just think a name change would really hammer your point across more.

Maybe something like RedRip/HD or FoxRipper/HD, I don't know, really, it's just a thought. :unsure::love:

I'd just call it RedFox HD :) but that might still happen. Afaik the rebranding of the product is still an option, but i don't think they want to do that due to the huge impact it would have on SEO, publicity. AnyDVD is a well known product. Change it to anything else and they have to start from scratch.

Thank you so much for the new site. Great job guys. It would be nice to take greatest care so the new domain wouldn't be seized by authorities (you might know what I'm about)...

what about CloneCD....do we have to renew the licence?

CloneCD is still available and remains the same. AFAIK you don't need any license change. The only software affected was AnyDVD because of ability to decrypt discs.

I noticed, you have re-branded speedmenu designs on the download page now. Can we also have the wallpapers back and re-branded, please?
And a more prominent forum link would be reasonable on the homepage, I guess. Currently, I only see links to certain topics.

Also the other way around, ie. an easy to find link to the homepage would make sense, especially since newbies might come over here through this forum from an external link. Maybe place it where the the current download link is, since download links are easy enough to spot on the homepage anyway.

Back