• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD HD 7.6.9.2 Discussion Thread

Ch3vr0n

Translator NL
AnyDVD 7.6.9.2 Discussion Thread:

And now for the million dollar question. Does this one work with slysoft licenses?

Thanks Tom. I took the following from the DL page.

"AnyDVD HD version 7.6.9.2 is an intermediate release for owners of a SlySoft license only. This is not a trial version! This version connects AnyDVD to the new RedFox Online Protection Database.
A SlySoft AnyDVD trial version is still available in section "End of life products" below."

I presume the disclaimer regarding 7.9.6.1 and the OPD availability through April 30, 2016 now applies to 7.9.6.2 as well?

hi. have downloaded. i have read the text... this Version for old owners will work til April 2016 and than ?????????

and then we'll have to wait and see. The version itself will continue to work beyond april 16, that hasn't changed. It just might fail to decrypt newer releases in time, if anydvd isn't updated. That has always been the case

Not yet, there will be once the first release is available on RedFox licenses with purchasing.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Nexus 7 met Tapatalk

7.6.9.2 went in fine for me. When I ran the .exe Norton gave me the informational message below but that's it. After installing I rebooted and loaded in a pretty new BD and it ran with no problems. My subscription is good until sometime in 2017

Untitled.png

Last edited:
remove this file from my system, LOL@Norton. Still as sucky as ever.

I'm confused to say the least. I don't have Anydvd HD, I use the standard Anydvd. I have a lifetime license for it, so I don't know if I'm supposed to download 7.6.9.2 or not. My current version is 7.6.9.1 and I don't use or want BD discs. So, what does a loyal customer do? thanks

It's your license type that unlocks the settings. Classic and anydvd HD share the same setup. It's not until a version comes out specifically requiring a RedFox license that you'll get a free HD upgrade. As long as your license is still valid, you can upgrade to any version until that time.

AnyDVD 7.6.9.2 Discussion Thread:

And now for the million dollar question. Does this one work with slysoft licenses?
Well, it works fine with my two Slysoft AnyDVD licenses (both LTL), so I'd have to say, YES!

so I just download the new version as usual? I read more of the new threads now, and if the lifetime licenses aren't going to be honored any more, and I know Slyfox is dead, and it's Redfox now, and existing customers might lose their lifetime purchase. I read where the payment situation is not finalized and hope like hell it's not just Bitcoin, which I know nothing about, but let me suggest Paypal, which is easy to use, and easy to setup if you don't use it. thanks again.

As previously stated, PayPal is likely not an option. If accounts of software developers like jdobbs who creates bdrb that can't process encrypted content get closed for the mere capability of being able to process decrypted content, imagine how long they'll be able to keep an account for software that actually decrypts copyrighted content. Right, they won't. The PayPal tos specifically prohibit such behavior.

As previously stated, PayPal is likely not an option. If accounts of software developers like jdobbs who creates bdrb that can't process encrypted content get closed for the mere capability of being able to process decrypted content, imagine how long they'll be able to keep an account for software that actually decrypts copyrighted content. Right, they won't. The PayPal tos specifically prohibit such behavior.

I don't get your argument. Anydvd has always does what it does, so why now all at once, you can't figure out a payment system. Paypal only knows someone has an email address and a bank account, and money can be sent and received. it doesn't know what the transaction might be for, and why would they care? you guys are getting a little paranoid, and I understand why, but the reason you gave for not using Paypal, just doesn't fly. For years, I bought stuff from IOFFER, which is pretty much all bootlegs, and many such websites use that. You think Paypal cared, or even checked, hell no, to them it was only an email address to send money to. you geniuses can surely figure out that.

First, you seem to imply I work for RedFox. I don't. That said, you might want to tag their current tos. Companies such as RedFox need to get pre-approved, answer a number a questions and then HOPE they're allowed to use PayPal. Trust me, they've closed accounts for less. The chance of a RedFox company account, close to our equal to zero.

Back