• AnyStream is having some DRM issues currently, Netflix is not available in HD for the time being.
    Situations like this will always happen with AnyStream: streaming providers are continuously improving their countermeasures while we try to catch up, it's an ongoing cat-and-mouse game. Please be patient and don't flood our support or forum with requests, we are working on it 24/7 to get it resolved. Thank you.

AnyDVD software suggestion (plug-ins)

With the recent government pressure, what if the AnyDVD software was changed to allow plug-ins? The AnyDVD software would be capable of copying unprotected DVDs etc but add a plug-in that is available for free from another site or this site a user can then safely backup their DVDs, etc.

By decoupling the functionality the software should be safe and worst case open source the plug-ins so there would be no way for governments to control it.

Doubtful, that would likely included (partially) releasing sourcecode and that's not going to happen. Anydvd can already copy unprotected DVD's etc.

Not what OP is asking for, but I'd welcome an API as well. I automate my media ripping and would love a way to do this programmatically. Just for comparison, Make MKV has a great automation-friendly interface.

I hope the Redfox Team soon will come out with a future strategy for AnyDVD as the user ideas are getting stranger and stranger ....

Back